H

Huntnfever

47f83c997e230f5e.jpg

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

THEY'RE RIDING MY GUN!!!

WHATS WRONG WITH THAT!!!

I'M THE PENGUIN MAKING AN INSPECTION!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Uhh.... 5 outta 7 girls are touching themselves???? Some knothead behind the chopper is having a picnic?????? Whatever .... I give.

RUS

nope you dont see youngbuck in the background with his friend ha ha, no its the penguin...tell me why a penguin would be there...i thought it was funny got lots more but i dont wanna loose my MM privleges and get sent on a time out

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Look at the top left-hand window of the chopper.Looks like Bess
with an empty fish bowl on his head ,checkin' out the birds!

The #2 transmition cover is missing.

The aircraft is not properly chalked...wouldn't want it rolling away

The refueling probe now has a 5 degree off axis bend caused by some girls sitting on it,which we all know could cause a failure of the o-ring at the intake coupling.

The master chief at the rear of the aircraft is smoking well with-in 200 feet of the big bottle of JP-5 to the right of the aircraft

But there is nothing wrong with the penguin doing pre-flight inspections....its a great angle to look for damage caused by F.O.D

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

Yep Yukon i think your right....there IS a soldier under there!!

If he's dead.......what a way to go!!! ;-)
God bless America and it's soldiers who make great sacrifices!!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

If i'm not mis-remembering, i believe this photo was taken in New Zealand, hence the Manly-girls of Hooters calendar shoot. and it does explain the penguin.

477ae34e5b284072.jpg

They are all chicks with d!cks? That one in front use to be a dude!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

tworivers,

You are right, that first one is a twobagger. Nice from the jugular vein down, but that head has to go. Ha!

Yeah, but it needs to be a brass pole!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Man those Hooters girls' got the crap knocked out of them with an ugly stick!

The first and last Hooters sitting on the pole are not wearing pantyhose--the rest are.....and the penguin is looking for nesting material.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom