someone on MM owns this part 2

H

Huntnfever

4737eb20385269ce.jpg

Hey Fever,

I get the men's underwear as a bra thing, but what the hell is that thing in the top right-hand corner. Were these women protesting against alien unic clinics???

THATS MY CAMO HAT!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-07 AT 08:52AM (MST)[p]Nah..I'm thinkin' there's a big ol' WELCOME mat on his lady's backdoor. She also looks like she's his SISTER. ewwww

Ok...everyone on my Mommy board wants to know more about this pic. Where was it taken? What did the front look like? Who in the hell would wear this and WHY? and Where can they get one? lol

Good lord! It just don't get no more trailer trash than that!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Jenn, There is pics of it floating around with the guy wearing it from the front view. I got it in an e-mail a while ago. I'll see if I can round it up. It's hilarious.

yeah i got it in a email called tennesee trailer trash from a friend just hope i am not related to them. Ha ha

............AH HAH!, so thats what happened to my underwear and Momma's grease.

Sombodys' got some 'splainen to do about that there lube!

I bet that's a "Dirty Job" even Mike Rowe ain't gonna show up for!!!!

Gator think about what you said right there, from the back it looks like moosie...ha ha i dont wanna know how you know that but inquiring minds want to know....also it doesnt show pink fuzzy slippers so we cant be sure its not moosie

I don't think Gator read his post before he hit "post message". That's some funny stuff right there!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom