Someone help her!!!

Feleno

Long Time Member
UglyRedhead.jpg

Maybe Wiz or Boz or one of you other generous guys will step up to the plate

Craigslist - So, I am fast approaching my 32nd birthday, 15 days away. My family is putting alot of pressure on me to settle down and start a family. Well, there isn't anyone in my life right now but I am getting of the age that if I want to have children I should start. I don't particularly want to go this alone but for now this is what I feel is best. Because I am a ?low income? GRAD STUDENT studying to be a neonatal nurse practitioner, I don't have the money to approach this by way of fertility options. That's when I got this plan. I am looking to meet someone, intelligent who would be willing to engage in several casual encounters, based on my optimal fertility. Please, use a different name when speaking with me. I really don't want to know your info because I don't want you to think that I will be seeking out paternity or anything. We can sign a contract of you like. I want the encounters to be fun for you so trust me, I will make them fun and exciting for you! It will be a win, win for both of us! Ultimately I'd like the casual encounters to continue until successful!

: ) Lisa
? Location: Greater Boston area
? it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

LAST EDITED ON Aug-03-09 AT 07:02PM (MST)[p]Pass all day long...that's just wrong and she's dreaming for sure!!

Alright Feleno busted me...I would indeed tap that...it better work after two or three "casual encounters" though or I'm quitting!!

~Z~

GOOD GAWD!!!

SMACKDADDYS DREAM GIRL!!!

AND A RED HEAD TOO!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

"I am looking to meet someone, intelligent..."

Sorry Feleno, I'm not what she's looking for. Too bad though, she's kinda cute!!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-09 AT 01:37AM (MST)[p]a few things she'd have to understand 1st...(must have huge breast)
the tap out rule incase I really get hurt..
and no eattng in bed ..god forbid I don't get all that bbq sauce washed off me (HATE TO HAVE MY FACE CHEWED OFF).
And she gets a job and tons of credit card max on all hunting stuff.. and she never to ask me where I'm going, where I've been and if am sober!
she never gets to be of top and never ask..

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

looks like a three bagger,just in case she chews through the first two, who knows she might have a body of a goddess.

Maybe she has a sweet spirit? You guys ever think of that? Pork her boys!

"My sickle has a boattail"
"hidden soles leave .308 holes"

Pior to this I never understood, but that Pict. explains why people suffer from erectile-dysfunction !!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom