SOMEBODY INHALED!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-14 AT 10:09PM (MST)[p]YUP!

The Annual Basin Burn-Out Competition!

This kinda Shhitt wouldn't Fly in KALI!:D

If BuzzH or any of the other GREENIES woulda seen this they'd be Reporting to Obama!

Shouldn't be any SKEETERS for a while!

A Few of my Favorites:

Creamers old SS Camaro!

The 'PRIUS MUNCHER' Older CUMMINS!

An SS 454 CHEVY Pick-up was Perty Bad!

Local Concrete Contractors Camaro Had a Mean Motor But I think He Smoked himself out of the Cab!:D

Anybody else see it?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

This might be the Chevy that was at the Burnout!

Found out it's a Neighbor not too far away!

BAD ASS Truck!

http://www.racingjunk.com/Pro-Street/182198256/Chevy-Silverado-454SS-Twin-Turbo-Street-Drive.html

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

BAD ASS is right!! 1300 HP! The price doesn't seem out of line for what you get but not enough pic's of the body. No 4X4 though, darn!!

I'd have to modify that monkey bar cage system to my comfort, maybe put more stock looking tires on the rear, but it would be fun running around eating cocky ford, dodge, and tundra, rigs for lunch. :)

Seems most of those boys on "Street Outlaws" are getting away from Nitrous and going Twin Turbo for their 1/8 mile street race rigs!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Joey, +1 You could cruise around Susanville and tell everyone it's just an old "farm truck" like that guy on Street Outlaws.:)

Eel

Eel, lol, I have to admit that there have been times when i refused to "inhale" others exhaust fumes and it's nice to have the ponys under the hood when you need them. For the most part though, these days i'm satisfied tooling around with the nice rumble of a well tuned American V-8 and a decent exhaust system knowing that i can get out of the way of something if i need to.

My dream rig is a 71 RS SS Camaro, always has been. One like this would do me just fine...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom