SOMEBODY GET A COMMITTEE GOING FOR THIS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
When You See This!

Don't Think It's Granny & Grampy Going For A Joy Ride!

Top Of The Line Pick-Ups With E-Bikes In The Back!

The NEW Way To Sneak Around For Scouting & Hunting!

Probably Not That New But Getting Popular!

We Were On An LE Unit Last Weekend & Decided Not To Go In Where We Were Headed Because The Fancy Rig Was Parked Off To The Side Of The Road!

We Assumed They Were hunting But Didn't Know For Sure So We Backed Out!

Come To Find Out They Were Scouting!

I'd Almost Wanna Call It LAZY!

But Then After I Thought About It!

At My Age & Condition!

They're Just Smarter Than Me!

Should We Get A Committee?

Or Just Let 10 More New Technologies Erupt While We're Trying To Ban That DREADED SmokePole Scope?

Well, elkassassin, sense we have now allowed it in order to put any limitations on electric bikes we will need to put the extreme limitation on all (motorbikes, 4 wheelees, sidexside, vehicles)
All are going to give some, not some give all.

We are on 2 years with just scopes.

3 years on cams.

You want rifles and bow. So that will take 5-7 years I'm sure.

So sure, 2030, maybe we could start, but only if the bike industry and the outfitters give a blessing.

Plus, I keep hearing how committees are personal vendettas and don't do nothing to improve herds, so to be frank, odds ain't great

I SAY:

GIT-R-Don!

Well, elkassassin, sense we have now allowed it in order to put any limitations on electric bikes we will need to put the extreme limitation on all (motorbikes, 4 wheelees, sidexside, vehicles)
All are going to give some, not some give all.

So Hossy?

Which E-Bike Is The Best?

We are on 2 years with just scopes.

3 years on cams.

You want rifles and bow. So that will take 5-7 years I'm sure.

So sure, 2030, maybe we could start, but only if the bike industry and the outfitters give a blessing.

Plus, I keep hearing how committees are personal vendettas and don't do nothing to improve herds, so to be frank, odds ain't great

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom