Some pictures from KONA

kilowatt

Let's start off with Capt. Guy's new boat...Bessy would love the HP it has for racing out to the deep waters.
6662captguysnewboat.jpg

Next one Bessy will like maybe?
9106fuelpumatkonamarina.jpg

Here are KONA's Dynamic Duo planning their next post.
7541dynamicduo.jpg

Soon as I get the other pictures uploaded off my camera I will make a new thread of the trip.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

In the words of Bessy JFP...I think the price of the gas has me in shock!!!

Good times had by all it seems!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-11 AT 04:25PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/9106fuelpumatkonamarina.jpg

fireball, thats not a gas pump, that's pumping the alcohol on board for one days fishing. You haven't looked at the credit card yet huh?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-11 AT 04:32PM (MST)[p]
>
>
6662captguysnewboat.jpg

Clearly no one clued Captain Guys first mate in that you don't bend over with that crowd around.

>Here are KONA's Dynamic Duo planning
>their next post.
>
7541dynamicduo.jpg

>

Is it just me or is half of the Dynamic Duo "pitchin' a tent"?

1754dynamicduo2.jpg

5532dynamicduo3.jpg

LMAO...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Well kilo!

Sad part is I'm paying more than that for Diesel Fuel Right here where it's Produced!

Somethings wrong with that Picture!

Sounds like you showed em how to Fish again this year kilo!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

>That water looks a little too
>rough for me. No thanks.
>
>
>Eel

LOL...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Christ is it just me or do they all look like Cops?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Eel, that water's smoother than Humboldt Bay.

No more Ho Okele? When did Guy get a new boat? How is he doing these days? Haven't fished with him in quite a while, and sure would like to again, he's a damned fine fisherman and all-around good guy.

Wow, I was over there at th same time as you guys... I got on my boat at the same dock....

might be lucky I didn't look you guys up, looking at some of those pictures......

I fished on the Sea Wife. only yellow boat I saw

The office (Charter Desk) is right above where you fueled up at.

Not a super decked out boat, but you get to keep all your fish, and the price was right. My friend that lives there is related to them somehow and hooked us up.

Fishing was slow the day we went. I would have gone a lot more, but my wife wanted to see the whole Island for some reason... Once I got to the harbor, I said I had seen all I needed to of the island and would be happy to "hang" out on the boats for the rest of the week....

I heard that one of the boats got a "grander" the day of or day or two after the sunamie. You know anything about it Kilo?

Capt. Guy told me that there was one boat that had a Marlin about 800 pounder but lost it and then lost the power on his boat. Had to be towed back in I think he said, what a bummer.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

>Ho'Okele is tied up there with
>a for sale sign on
>it....buy it.
>
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

It floats, so I might rent but not buy.:)

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom