Some people should not be breathing

feddoc

Long Time Member
Ok, some of you know we adopted a boy whose womb owner did drugs during pregnancy. Lots of problems with him, they are slowwwwwly being worked out. She spawned another kid, a girl who is now 11.

Anyway, that girl is now in foster care.

Three days ago the womb owner lost her purse in a park. Cops found it, figured out who it belonged to and ... ooops found drugs/equipment in the purse. Crack and pot.

While at the home, they found a bong...and asked the little girl if she knew who the bong belonged to. She told them it belonged to her mom and that her mom used it with a guy who came over after her dad went to work.

That guy fits the description of a guy who was seen leading the girl out of the woods...hmmmm.

Oh, and the girl has been caught touching herself, which some CPS workers see as a sign of sexual abuse.

I am at a loss for words. I have no idea why people like this are allowed to procreate and live especially knowing that she has placed a huge burden on at least two kids who deserved much better.

What a scum bag piece of trash mother! That just make me sick! What a dirt

Bag piece of trash!

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

Thank God for people like yourself that take these kids in and help them to be good, productive human beings!!!

These are the people who are living off the gov. and reelecting them. This isn't an isolated deal, There are hundreds of "womb owners and Sperm doners" all over this country. I agree with you that they should be eliminated. But if they were, what would all the social workers and child service people do. It would be like eliminating drug running in the U.S. What would all the courts, cops, prison guards ect do... This "system" we have here has been built around the trash of the earth. You may claim rights for yourself, but in this system you really only can exercise your rights, if you are a scum bag. Hats off to you for saving this child. Your concern for the situation show's me you are probably a good choice for doing so. I know sometimes when Im pissed I ramble on and use harsh examples so if you don't like to see me write about it then don't read my posts. I wont debate chit like this. Mark my words this trashy bitcch will be rewarded in some way for her actions.. Free trip to rehab while on food stamps, housing ect..

Unfortunately this is far to common. My wife works in labor and delivery and she sees this everyday. It makes her sick cause she has to hold her tongue when they catch someone sneaking drugs into the delivery room to the patient while she is in labor. It is more uncommon to see both parents who don't do drugs and are actually present at the delivery.

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom