Some little scumbag broke into my truck

overton

Long Time Member
The nice weather brought out some little scumbag that broke into my truck. We were parked at the beach, a prime spot for up and coming thieves around these parts, and came back to find my rear window lock broke. All he too was the vehicle ID and insurence papers. But he left me something in return....his cell phone. Long story short he called his cell phone while the police were here at my home. The police arrested him at 5PM Hawaiian time today.

Ransom

And no I won't post his cell number.

Nice weather??????????

Beach???? Sun????

Sounds to me like you need someone to watch over your truck. For room and board I am your guy.

Oh ya it snowed today at my house. LOL Jason, always willing to help a fellow MMer>

we had that problem last time i was there. They wait til your gone then break in. luckily i saw them as they were trying to break in so i chased them down. well i chased them into that think jungle crap then gave up. They know how to do it! except the one that left his cell phone! now that funny

Eel

I drove it at low tide I just drove really fast. I'd say it's about 2,300 miles give or take a few.

Ransom

And how many transmissions did it take?

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

The usual 3 transmissions. Lucky he was on foot or he might have taken my kayak that was on the truck rack.

Ransom

No great lost fellas, it was an old FORD.
Damn, I can't find good thief's anymore, that is what I get for hiring one off the Fulton/RiverRoad area.

Brian

Kilo;
That's what you get for hiring a McCoy to rip off a Hatfield. They never could get it right!

RELH

Ya know in a way Overton, you gotta love a real honest to goodness thief. They are a dying breed really. Politicians are increasingly just doing the the pick pocket work for them and handing it over making it all legit.

Support the United Foundation for the Liberation of D13er.

SO CELL PHONES DO HAVE A GOOD USE HUH???

IF THAT AIN'T POETIC JUSTICE I NEVER SEEN IT!!!

SO,EVEN IF A GUY GOES TO HAWAII YOU STILL GOTTA WORRY ABOUT LOWLIFE THIEVES,GUESS THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!

DID HE TAKE THE TRANSMISSION RANS???

JUST RAZZIN YOU!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Your probably lucky you didn't run the same tires Kilo does or he would of stolen them too. :)

Support the United Foundation for the Liberation of D13er.

HE WAS PROBABLY GONNA TAKE THE TRANSMISSION!!!

THEN HE NOTICED IT WAS A FORD AFTER BREAKING & ENTERING!!!

AND IT SCARED HIM SO BAD HE DROPPED HIS CELL PHONE!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Ransom, since you drove your truck 2300 miles to Kona, Kona must be near South America? There are a lot of shady characters down there I hear. Be careful!

Eel

RE: Update! Some little scumbag broke into my truck

LAST EDITED ON Jan-27-09 AT 10:05AM (MST)[p]The police called late last night and the young democrat has already confessed to the breakend. He's a 16 year old dumbsh!t who should find a new line of work.

Ransom

I hate that, had a guy break into my truck once and i had gas money in my ash tray, he took it and left me a sucker on the seat........thanks

Wonder if another investigation is in order, may call it SEAWATER GATE.

Brian

ill take care of the sum beach next time im out there, i REALLY BELIEVE IN A EYE FOR AN EYE

Nice warm evening, i was chatting and having a brew with a couple guys while my girlfriend was getting ready for bed in the cabover. We was overnighting along the beach just above Santa Cruze. I looks over at my happy rig and here's some scumbag got my drivers door open and he's leaned over the seat like he's feeling underneath it. Pretty funny the way his feet completely left the ground. Just like All-Star wrestling, he flew through the air when i grabbed his shoulder, pulled him outa my truck and tagged his face a good one all in one motion, POS!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom