Some i want to watch...

sageadvice

Long Time Member
Tiger is hurt...get well soon. Golf just aint the same without him in the field.

Barry Bonds... I don't care if he used steroids. I do know that many others did, they're still playing. Bonds is the best hitter i've ever seen, he can still hit, he can still help teams win. I'd love to see him back in the game, scaring to crap outa the opposing pitchers.

Ron Artest... Some say he's crazy, probably is. I simply like the way the man plays basketball. The Sac town Kings have him under contract for another season but trade talks comsume the blog pages and that can't be good for Artest's mindset or Sac fans like me who enjoy his well rounded skills and appreciate him for the outstanding BB player he is.

Joe Montana... what happened to the guy? When he retired, he musta took lessons from Jonny Carson on how to disappear, hardly ever to be seen again.

#8... I tried to get into backing Jr, i do pull for him. Nobody though, got me to watch NASCAR more so than his old Man. Dale Sr is an Icon not soon forgotten.

Joey

Good picks Joey. I agree about Tiger and Montana.

Arnold Palmer. Good golfer and great with the crowd.

Pete Rose. Charlie Hustle. If we hunted the way he played baseball we would all be more successful.

Anna Kournikova, well, you know.:)

Eel

Eel, said; "Good picks Joey. I agree about Tiger and Montana."

That ain't half good Eel, i only got 2 outa 5 right? lol Yeah, i realize that some of my picks might not be to popular, but i don't care. They are guys who earned my respect through the way they play the game. That other stuff, media popularity, fan bias,... i understand it, but i don't have to like it. Let em play ball!

Pete Rose! Yes! He did wrong, we still don't know the whole story cause he'll only admitt when it suits him. BUT, nobody played the game harder than that man. At his best, Pete was a great role model for us kids starting out and developing in the game. Yeah, i'd like to see more of him!

Anna, i got a banana, won't you pick up that ball please. lol

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom