SOME DUMB BASTARD???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
UN-F'N-BELIEVABLE!

Several Camps Close by!

Several Cabins & Private Land & USFS Land Close by!

A paved Road with a Fair amount of Traffic on it!

And some Dumb SOB decides to Camp Meat a Buck out during the Elk Hunt!

JFP!

If anybody knows or hears anything Please let me know & Thanks!

http://wildlife.utah.gov/wildlife-n...uck-deer-illegally-killed-near-moon-lake.html

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

EASY DBG!

I'm workin on a FREE PISSCUTTER Tag!:D

>Sounds like someone from altamont or
>somewhere close by. Damn Basin
>people.

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Ya!

That's what We need!

We only Have Management Bucks Left!

Might as Well Shoot what's left!

>
>
> Maybe they were
>on a management hunt.

Hey 264!

I'd Spotted & Spent most of the Fall with this Buck!

I Thought I had a Good Chance of maybe Taking Him!

I just didn't Start Huntin Early Enough I Guess!

elkassassin, are you saying this was the coveted pre scouted 2014 Nomad buck?

Eel

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

elkass have seen the latest one? The bull poached in the bottom of Railroad, I think we should start poaching poachers...

Hey Tikka!

Ya!

They've Poached My Buck!

Poached My Bull!

These Empty Tags Mixed with Thin Track Soup Ain't gonna Taste very Good!

And YES Eelgrass!

That was the 2014 NOMAD!:D

Why would you poach a cow moose?

Here in Wyoming in the wolf areas the moose are struggling. Kinda weird but couple years ago some ding dong shot 2 moose. With the moose struggling that sure didn't help.

Then you go to the bighorns with no wolves and moose are doing great

Its been more than a decade ago in Washington state that 3 or 4 poachers almost destroyed tbe Blue Mountains Elk herds by continuous slaughtering of Bulls.
What kind of person does this ?

A piece of crap is who does that stuff! Here in Rock Springs, we had an idiot shoot our town buck with a crossbow. On College Hill near the hospital in a residential area. Didn't kill it; the buck had to be euthanized by the local warden. Then this smart guy drives by the scene twice while the GW is there investigating the incident. Got caught!!! The buck was a huge 3x3, 34" wide with huge brow tines. We've watched this buck for years-a town favorite...now gone.

This guy is getting the proverbial book thrown at him.

Hopefully your poacher gets caught, Bessy. It's hard enough to find a good buck these days. Then to have him illegally taken before you get a crack at him is very frustrating.

I HATE POACHERS!!!!!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom