Some dogs retrieve...

BeanMan

Long Time Member
Others are bred to catch rodents. At age 11 Spark still can catch an unwary marmot, even if it was only juvenile one. He was pretty proud of himself.

097.jpg

Very well done. A vermin killing dog is cool. I have a strooch that loves to kill squirrels. I shoot them with a air rifle and she finishes them off. Ron

BTW, A strooch = Daddy is a stray momma was a pooch.

I've whacked a few marmots that might outweigh ol Sparky by a pound or two but I bet he'd still put up a good battle.

Spark had an epic battle with a huge marmot a couple of years ago. The marmot outweighed him by a good five pounds. It lasted long enough for the marmot to bite Spark which really made him mad. I think his shaking broke every bone in the marmots body. He's caught 6 or 7 prairie dogs so far this year alone.

Pretty cool Beanman!! Ol Sparky is earning his keep!! :)

We had a cowdog that could run down Jackrabbits on a bet if we'd let em go. Lots of fun!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Yes, I worry about him encountering a badger. we had one in our garage a few years ago and I caught ahold of his collar just in time to keep him from going after it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom