Some Cull.....

Longun

Long Time Member
is poaching bucks down on the Green River between LaBarge and Big Piney...i'm pissed along with lots of other serious hunters around here...if anybody has any info please call Wyoming Game and Fish..This is a set of sheds off one buck from 2007
..Both bucks poached were left whole not even horns taken. I just have a computer print of one buck and can't figure how to post for everyone to see..it has 3 double drop tines..
9552p1010496.jpg

Betcha its out of state oil riggers if its happening down that way.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

It's gotta be those scum bags that work in the oil patch. Nothing but a bunch of whiskey drinking meth snorting poachers the whole lot of them.

Not all oil feild guys are bad, some of my best buds back in Wyoming work the oil field. That said though, alot of the problems they've had out there is from the guys that come in from out of state, get bored and start sniping deer and lopes. There have been quite a few cases involving those guys, and I don't recall ever hearing about a Wyoming guy doing it.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

>It's gotta be those scum bags
>that work in the oil
>patch. Nothing but a bunch
>of whiskey drinking meth snorting
>poachers the whole lot of
>them.

this is a awesome post, but tell us how you really feel.:D
12254a885fadccc3b.gif

Team_UNC

A very close friend of mine is a game worden in Oregon. He worked a case a couple years back were the poachers were killing Bucks and letting them lay. They would return the following spring "shed hunting" and pick up the "dead head's". It is illegal to keep any antlers still attached to the skull plate in Oregon (and other states) however, it does not carry the penalties of poaching. This is the mentality of some of these dirt bags. Makes me sick! HAWK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom