SolvelongCovid.com

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Has anyone seen this commercial ? This woman is saying I have pain, I can't focus and I can't hold a job.
Now 100s of thousands of people that want disability and not to work will latch on to that and apply for disability. It's a more common thing nowadays to apply for disability. I've heard people talking about it. The inflation and jobs that aren't increasing wages to keep up along with laziness and people that want to stay home and get high are fanning the flames . These people would work or go hungry not very many years ago if they tried that. It is sad that it's yet another thing in this messed up era in time. Get out of debt and watch your spending as the crash is getting closer. I've worked almost 20 years at a job that paid great but hasn't yielded a raise or even a real cost of living increase and it tightens the belt more every year. Sorry for the rant.

I'm 51 and self employed. I have given up on all faith in our world and how people justify decisions they make. I have lost faith that our government can ever do what is good for the people that earn the money to make this country run. They are running out of those people if they continue to give the working class ways to not work. I really have lost faith in everything except what I can directly control....which is simply how I process our demise.

I'm 51 and self employed. I have given up on all faith in our world and how people justify decisions they make. I have lost faith that our government can ever do what is good for the people that earn the money to make this country run. They are running out of those people if they continue to give the working class ways to not work. I really have lost faith in everything except what I can directly control....which is simply how I process our demise.
Dang Wiszard, you want me to ship you a noose? ;)
Any particular color? I’m guessing no red, white or blue. :LOL:
Joking……cheer up.

3FF56B2A-FC56-4CC7-AB77-25DADF3CC8CD.jpeg

I still see a lot of good kids out there showing up every day and working hard too. I really hate to see the dream of owning a home becoming out of reach for these people. They really are trying.
The kids that have parents who explain to them how "life" works in a realistic way are the ones who have the head on their shoulder that'll be owning homes. The others are going to be cut off here in 2024 when the Biden show is over and money isn't handed out to all the pussies who think it's hard to work 40 hours a week doing something other than lowering and raising french fries in and out of hot oil or making coffee and selling $4 cake pops.

The kids that have parents who explain to them how "life" works in a realistic way are the ones who have the head on their shoulder that'll be owning homes. The others are going to be cut off here in 2024 when the Biden show is over and money isn't handed out to all the pussies who think it's hard to work 40 hours a week doing something other than lowering and raising french fries in and out of hot oil or making coffee and selling $4 cake pops.
? PPP money + high unemployment checks under trump ? But Biden?

Hey Wisz, I take it your still upset about the eight million dollar grant for the homeless???
I try not to think about it, Bob!! Haven't seen a ton of homeless around lately probably because lots of the camps were rained out and washed out of the SM Riverbed. Had one in Orcutt the other day. As I drove by, I through out a package of wetwipes for him. I do my part when I can. LOL. I hope you are doing well.

? PPP money + high unemployment checks under trump ? But Biden?
In the world I come from, we earned what we got. No PPP needed...no unemployment checks...no claiming anxiety to get social security payments so don't have to work. It's a pretty simple formula created by hard working Americans throughout our history. Trump was getting American back to that but the manbunners didn't think he talked nice so they booted him. I think they like Biden because he is a softy old man. He can't break much I guess....you see his non-compete statement? SMH

A message to the kids: Lay down and blame all your troubles on other people. Demand the government come rescue you.
I forgot to add: While you're waiting for the government to fix it take out student loans and get a degree in anthropology.

In the world I come from, we earned what we got. No PPP needed...no unemployment checks...no claiming anxiety to get social security payments so don't have to work. It's a pretty simple formula created by hard working Americans throughout our history. Trump was getting American back to that but the manbunners didn't think he talked nice so they booted him. I think they like Biden because he is a softy old man. He can't break much I guess....you see his non-compete statement? SMH
Then why you want trump back? He didn’t pay a bunch of his contractors on hotel remodels. He gave out all that PPP money etc. just curious is all….

Doing good Steve, getting the fishing poles warmed up, the lake finally has some water in it down here. If you have any extra wet wipes send them this way! there easy on the hemorrhoids...

Doing good Steve, getting the fishing poles warmed up, the lake finally has some water in it down here. If you have any extra wet wipes send them this way! there easy on the hemorrhoids...
Same here.....we went out to Lopez to see if we could run over a bunch of floating logs. Water temp was 54 so didn't expect to catch much. It was nice to get out. I'd fish Cachuma but can't be limited to only one lake. I don't know anyone who has a dedicated boat for Cahuma....hint hint.

Then why you want trump back? He didn’t pay a bunch of his contractors on hotel remodels. He gave out all that PPP money etc. just curious is all….
I don't care what Trump does with his personal business....I care about what he does/did for America. What he did was get us on the right track to be much more self sufficient and make others pull their weight. Biden reversed everthing Trump did.....you know we'll need oil for the next decade, right? SMH.

I don't care what Trump does with his personal business....I care about what he does/did for America. What he did was get us on the right track to be much more self sufficient and make others pull their weight. Biden reversed everthing Trump did.....you know we'll need oil for the next decade, right? SMH.
???

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom