Sold....

Hardway

Very Active Member
They were right....ya know about it being the two happiest days of your life....I sold my boat today and it was one of the happiest days of my life. Good ridance :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Been there done that.... wait till the next phase...

DAMN I WISH I HAD THAT BOAT BACK.

Trust me.

Slick

I was going to wait a couple months to put mine on ksl, but maybe I need to get it on there. It will feel great to get rid of that payment.

> Yeah sold
>mine now looking for a
>new one. One that
>floats would be good.
>
>Rutnbuck

I have one of those, bring a check, and come get it.

What my cash no good?? Have a check good anywhere but the bank. So do I need to put naked women on it to make it look good? What ya got?

Rutnbuck

Sorry, I thought most people were like me, and had to go ask the bank for money. I have a 2001 Bluewater 19ft, open bow, tower, thumpin system, bimini top, life jackets, and all the toys. Lets make a deal!!!

Hardway- I sold my boat a month and a half ago. Had that thing for 13 years....paid off for about 6. The sad thing was that I only got to take it out a few times a year so it wasn't worth it for me to keep it. I hope I don't have any regrets. My Dads got a 14 foot aluminim boat I can use for when I want to take the kids out. What are dads for? To borrow the boat!!

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Wiz my kids used mine more then I did so I sold it to them and they never paid. What are dads for my aching arse. LOL>
Epointer Thanks but not my style sounds like a nice boat. Looking for a float tube. LOL No one I can get out of the weather.

Rutnbuck

Kinda glad I fought off the urge to get another power boat. I bought a 2002 Hyde drift boat about 3 years ago for a song. I'm looking to make a grand or so if I ever decide to sell it because of the deal I got. Make money on a boat? Go figure...

rutnbuck- You got anything else for sale? HaHa! I'd repo that boat if I were you!

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom