Sola Zilver

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Long story but I have a real old set of Sola Zilver flatware from Germany or the Netherlands or somewhere over there (all the literature in the wooden box is in Dutch). It is extremely old and I'm wondering how I could get it appraised. Anybody have any idea on where to start?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Any of the We Buy Gold places should be able to give you an estimate. I took our "heirloom" silver down to one a few weeks ago, need a new roof and it would have done it. Only to find out its "silver plated," pretty much worthless. Would have been between 30-55 bucks a piece if they were legit. Better luck to you.

The folks that owned this silverware are 93 and from the "old country".I'm thinking it may be worth some money. I have found a couple online auction/appraisal sites that I will need to call and see if I can send them pics of the merchandise and the literature in the box. Thanks for the ifo guys.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Sola Zilver....I thought that was the name of a big boobed and scantily clad woman from the Ukraine. Wiz, I am deeply dissapointed in your post.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

jeezus...me too feddoc

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Sorry boys....when money is involved...I'm serious as hell!!

Steve

GEE Wisz!

I seen a show a while back where they appraise old Junk!

You'd be a Star!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Just melt the chit down and mold bullets for shooting, werewolves, vampires and............condors!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Wiz, ask a prostitute what it's worth...if it's worth it make a trade ;-)

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom