softball

patea

LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-15 AT 07:12AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-15 AT 07:11?AM (MST)

those are some impressive stats. my daughter loves softball and plays high school ,summer league and travel ball. we are from louisiana but i was wondering if softball is big in western states because I've considered a move several times. we come out west to hunt every fall. where do y'all live aand play at. is softball very popular there. hope y'all have a good high school career.this was supposed to end up as a reply to the other softball thread but i put it in wrong place anyhow, good luck on all your daughters games in the future wizard

Hey patea- Softball here is huge. I think the shift is happening that softball talent is moving more towards the east every year. The SEC was a powerhouse this year. We live in Santa Maria which is an hour north of Santa Barbara. My daughter plays on a team out of San Jose which is 3 hours and 15 minutes away from us. It was either head down south to Los Angeles or head North in order to play on a reputable team that college scouts will come watch. I'm sure its the same everywhere in regards to playing on certain teams. I'm not familiar with your area but we've got reputable names like Firecracker, Sting, Sorcerer, SoCal A's and so forth. Good luck to your daughter as well. If she is serious about playing at the college level, it is crucial she play for a reputable team with a reputable coach that will push her to be her best and that will help her get placed and in front of the college she prefers. Good luck...

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom