Softball

Hardway

Very Active Member
World series is on ESPN this weekend....I know Eel, Wiz, Sage and a few others like to watch....

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-10 AT 10:22PM (MST)[p]Yes! Those gals play some mean ball! I caught parts of the Arizona-Washington game this afternoon. Azizona's freshmen pitcher kept pushing off the mound too hard with her back foot, causing it to catch some air, like a little hop forward, which the umps called illegal pitches...lots of them. I never saw that before?? I was amazed that AZ was still able to win.

Jenny Finch anybody?? :)

Joey

The only softball I got to watch today was my daughters U12 team and my other daughters U14 team in a Paso Robles Tournament. 14U team didn't allow a run in two games and the U12 team went 1-1. Play at 10 and 2 and then probably one, maybe two championship games. I love to watch them play. The bad thing is that it was 101 degrees today and one of the girls on our U10 team had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance. Gotta be careful playing in that kind of heat. I'll let you guys know how they do tomorrow.

Steve

Yep, some pretty good games yesterday. My wife used to be Washington's ace, so we were rooting for the Huskies....now we are going for them Wildcats, so we'll see!

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

Well, if you watched the first game today, you definately got your monies worth. There was some serious softball played by those girls.

I have only seen a couple games. It reall blows my mind how accurate and how fast they throw underhand

Rub some dirt on it, ya sissy!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom