Softball Bragging Rights

Oddly enough I was thinking about your kids last night as I was watching the NCAA tourney. Good on them for the awards. Fast pitch is a pretty cool game.

Pretty plain to see why Canyon is so well mannered. I'm just guessing but I'm betting those young ladies see to it that he's "home on time!

Then it comes to women's fast pitch softball, there is absolutely "nothing" tougher than a third baseman. It's fast and nasty down that chalk line.

You sure you in charge at your house Wisz?

Congrats on your house full of athletes.

DC

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm pretty proud of those girls. My Daughter, Delanie, has been emailing her preferred schools the last year or so. She'd really like to follow Stevie and go to UCLA but they picked up a 3rd baseman last year who hit pretty well in the WCWS so not sure if they'll need one in 2019 or not. Her list includes UCSB, Michigan, Penn, Cal Poly, Stanford, Cal, U San Diego, Arizona among a few others. God knows where she'll land but it's gonna be a fun ride. Playing on the San Jose Sting, we'll be hitting tournaments in Colorado, Arizona, Oregon, Lake Tahoe, Huntington Beach among others. We've been watching the series and are really pulling for Michigan. Gonna be a great series!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Great deal those girls can play.
Hope the youngest one isn't counting out USC.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom