SOCIAL MEDIA = POETIC JUSTICE!!!

Hey Everybody!

I Just Sent My Ex Old Lady a Clip of me starting a Fire in Her House!

Got it Posted so Quick the Police & Fire Department Got there just as I ignited it!

Smart Sum Beach Right there!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

You need scientific notation to count the idiots today. We went to breakfast this morning and saw a hit and run and then a mini Cooper and a Dakota accident with the Dakota upside down in a 30 mph zone just a few blocks from our home.
People were running stop lights , cutting people off and last second left hand turns.
Must have a bunch of Utards moving to Idaho.

I swear, there must be something going on in the world these days.

I left the house this morning and pulled up to the stop sign down the road from our house. It connects to a narrow, windy, steep road where the speed limit is 45mph. There was a truck coming up the hill, and he spotted me at the stop sign.

He slammed on his brakes, stopped and got out holding a piece of paper. He left his truck right in the middle of the road with the door wide open. He walks over to my truck and says he's sorry to bother me. Some cars come by and start honking their horns because there is barely room to get by. They all give us the evil eye.

He tells me he's from Montana and he's looking for a trailer he saw an ad for. It's supposed to be around here somewhere. He asked me to look at the map he had. So I look real quick, and it's a map of Pendleton, Oregon. WTF????

I told him to get his truck off the road before he gets us both killed or arrested. He apologized again and we both took off.

...a mongolian Utard???

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I had an instance in 1976. I had a date and we had skied at Brundage Mountain by McCall Idaho. We had a 4 hour drive to get back to Lewiston.
Aa we were driving past New Meadows I noticed a hitchiker. It was close to dark and a 10? within wind. He had a Jean jacket on and Levi's with holes. My heart told me he would get hypothermia out there.
I pulled over and asked him where he was headed. He said as far as I could take him him south. I said that is the wrong direction and he replied oh well that is fine.
I let him in and then noticed he seemed nervous and I started getting bad vibes about him.
Knowing something bad could happen to my date I decided silently to get him out before dark.
I pulled in to a trailer park and said to him I was going to spend the night at my Aunts home ( a lie ).
He got out and I did a u-turn and quickly headed on my way.
A wave of relief swept over me and I will never know what could have been.
A dumb mistake on my part and maybe why I didn't get a 2nd date with a foxy classmate.
He had cuts on his hands and knuckles.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-19 AT 08:29PM (MST)[p]I get a lot of health newsletters by email for my work and a week or so ago, I got one that said according to the study, the average IQ in the world has declined since 1970.

The study suggested that at some point, many of the advances that have been made by humans could eventually be lost because of it.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-19 AT 09:50PM (MST)[p]Homer,
That's a funny movie. One of my favorite scenes was when the Hospital signage wasn't centered on the building and they ran out of room with the last few letters so they ran them vertically on the side.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom