so.....?

Long Time Member
Everyone still have ten fingers....OK 8 and 2 thumbs? I burned a pie pan sized scorch mark in the neighbors lawn. Other than that all fingers and toes accounted for here. Still waiting for a report from bako. I know they add a little more shine and black powder to the festivities there.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Uh!

I Think Maybe some of these weren't Bought down at the Local Fireworks Stand there in Town!:D

Just looked outside & I don't see any major Fires close by!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You can't buy the good stuff in California, so I know a couple guys who make a trip to Winnemucca, Nevada every year. They bring them back and only use them on the Reservation of course. (you betcha)

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-14 AT 08:52AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-14 AT 08:50?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jul-05-14 AT 08:50?AM (MST)

I didn't do so good.

A few years back I used to put on a Pre-Show for the Local Kids!

All Mormon approved Fireworks too!:D

It all came to an end when I damn near hit a Highway Patrol in the Head with a Big Boy!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

ElkCULO,
You clear of the Basin fire or do we need to round
Up a bucket brigade.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

45 I've told you many times that my great granddad Fox had 5 fingers and a Thumb on each hand until one thumb was bit off in a fight. So not everyone has 4 fingers and a thumb.

2311idiot.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom