So you wound an animal

Rie bread

Very Active Member
so you wound an animal and can’t find it.
You notching your tag or you looking to dirt nap the next stud?

I lost a blacktail two years ago, but I kept hunting because I had two tags but didn't fill either one. Karma, I guess. :)

If I catch an undersized fish, I always release it even if I know it won't survive and then keep fishing and don't count it toward my limit. It doesn't matter what State I'm in. I don't know anyone who does it differently.

He's Gonna Keep Hunting!

There's Another PISSCUTTER 2 Point Somewhere!

RAZZIN Ya Nilly!:D

Just Trying To Raise Your Blood Pressure A Little!

Gonna Tell You Again Nilly:

JUST RAZZIN You!:D:D:D

What factors would you keep hunting and not notch the tag?

Iv personally notched an NR elk tag when I couldn't retrieve the animal. Also been on the other end of searching for the animal and/or tracking a wounded animal down (sometimes MILES) and had success.

I’ve never notched a tag after wounding an animal I didn’t retrieve. It hasn’t happened often but I’ve been at this since 1961, so it has happened. I mostly hunt DYI but have hunted with guides in Canada and Africa. The rules of the outfitter are my rules too, I have wounded animals that were difficult to retrieve on these guided hunts but all were retrieved.

I live my life according to laws where I’m hunting or the outfitters rules. The rest are personal ethics and personal beliefs. I’m perfectly happy with folks who have different ethics than I do. But……… not with folks who break the rules, including when I don’t believe in the rules.

What factors would you keep hunting and not notch the tag?

Not 100% sure, to be honest. I would probably look at all the factors in front of me and make the best decision for the moment I could.

I’ve only ever had two occasions where I’ve hit an animal that was not recovered.

One was as a teenager, I shot a buck the last evening of the season and it got too dark to find it. Spoke to a DWR officer that night wanting to recover the buck, but also knowing the season would be over and making sure we were in line with the law, and he said “Sure, you could go find it the next day, but since the season is over you better not have a gun on you!” So my bros and I went up to find it, tracked blood for an awful long time, found the buck dead…except he wasn’t. As we walked up the buck lifted his head, turned and looked at us, got up and ran off. He was no longer bleeding and we could never find him again. Season was over, so no more hunting after that. I’m guessing thinking back to 15 year old Vanilla, I bet I would have kept hunting if that had been opening night, but no way to know for sure.

The other was in 2021, I think. I shot a buck and he dropped dead in his tracks. He was in a herd with another buck and several does. Some other hunters that I had no clue they were there were also watching this happen. They watched the buck drop too. We walked up to the buck and he wasn’t there. The other hunters walked up and were equally amazed as they said they watched from a different angle and saw it go straight down, and never saw it get back up. They helped us look for blood for over an hour. After they left I looked for another hour. Nothing. No sign of this buck. No blood to find in any direction. Very weird situation.

I didn’t officially “punch my tag,” but I did stop hunting at that point. I’m certain that buck was dead somewhere, but have no clue how he got out of that area without us or the other hunters seeing him, and with no blood. I hope the aliens that took him invisibly from me enjoyed that buck!

I absolutely could foresee circumstances where a solid, real, good faith effort into finding a wounded animal, but not being able to, and then continuing to hunt. It’s not illegal. I’m not even sure I’d agree with someone that said it was not ethical. I think there are times where either practice would be fine in my mind, all depending on the circumstances.

Not 100% sure, to be honest. I would probably look at all the factors in front of me and make the best decision for the moment I could.

I’ve only ever had two occasions where I’ve hit an animal that was not recovered.

One was as a teenager, I shot a buck the last evening of the season and it got too dark to find it. Spoke to a DWR officer that night wanting to recover the buck, but also knowing the season would be over and making sure we were in line with the law, and he said “Sure, you could go find it the next day, but since the season is over you better not have a gun on you!” So my bros and I went up to find it, tracked blood for an awful long time, found the buck dead…except he wasn’t. As we walked up the buck lifted his head, turned and looked at us, got up and ran off. He was no longer bleeding and we could never find him again. Season was over, so no more hunting after that. I’m guessing thinking back to 15 year old Vanilla, I bet I would have kept hunting if that had been opening night, but no way to know for sure.
So?

Now We Can't Pack A Gun,Not Even For Self Protection?

That Was Young Nilly!

What Would Have Been Older Nilly's Thoughts On:You Better Not Have A Gun On You?

The other was in 2021, I think. I shot a buck and he dropped dead in his tracks. He was in a herd with another buck and several does. Some other hunters that I had no clue they were there were also watching this happen. They watched the buck drop too. We walked up to the buck and he wasn’t there. The other hunters walked up and were equally amazed as they said they watched from a different angle and saw it go straight down, and never saw it get back up. They helped us look for blood for over an hour. After they left I looked for another hour. Nothing. No sign of this buck. No blood to find in any direction. Very weird situation.
I Didn't Know You Were A Magician As Well?

I didn’t officially “punch my tag,” but I did stop hunting at that point. I’m certain that buck was dead somewhere, but have no clue how he got out of that area without us or the other hunters seeing him, and with no blood. I hope the aliens that took him invisibly from me enjoyed that buck!

I absolutely could foresee circumstances where a solid, real, good faith effort into finding a wounded animal, but not being able to, and then continuing to hunt. It’s not illegal. I’m not even sure I’d agree with someone that said it was not ethical. I think there are times where either practice would be fine in my mind, all depending on the circumstances.

Vanilla I feel like most hunter have story like your first happen like that, put in the effort and then still get skunked.

I feel like the scenario 2 is the real mystery one when no blood is found. Thats a tough one where I myself might continue hunting.

Anyway I was curious to hear others experiences as i was shown one way, and it seems less important than I thought it might be.

This spring I shot this pig, it did the classic squeal of death and it ran back under a big oak tree. Thought it was a heart shot. Pigs started coming out from the oak tree and I realized she was a sow with a bunch of piglets. Thankfully she stepped back out and had a slight limp on the front leg (missed low). Watched a couple babies try to suckle her and I felt like crap. We had plenty of time to keep watching and debating what to do..eventually decided she was not mortally wounded and better let her walk and hopefully she can at least wean the piglets.

Of course it’s “just” a pig but that ranch tried to avoid killing sows with piglets. Whole different debate maybe some guys would have smoked the whole family of them but it just didn’t feel right in the moment to kill her.

Anyways we watched them all run off and I kept hunting. Felt fine about it. She was seen two weeks later doing fine with her piglets.

Maybe a gut shot deer or elk and I’d be done…can’t say I’d feel bad continuing to hunt if I thought it was a flesh wound and every effort was made to track it down.

Hey Nilly!

I'm Gonna Give You A Huntin Lesson Today!

If You Are Tracking A Wounded Animal With Any Size To It, PACK YOUR Gun!

What would you do?
Depends. We wanna go through the couple thousand different scenarios that could possibly happen out there? It’s not all black and white. Probably why the law says you don’t have to notch the tag. There’s no way to have one answer

When You Shoot A Buck & It Drops & Goes Teat's Up!

And Some Other Hunters Seen It Go Teats Up!

That's The Buck Your Tag Is Good For!

And You Are Done!

There Are Witnesses That Seen you Kill It!

Which animal is my tag only good for?

Will there be a sign pointing to it saying “Vanilla only” ??? How will I know?

Depends. We wanna go through the couple thousand different scenarios that could possibly happen out there? It’s not all black and white. Probably why the law says you don’t have to notch the tag. There’s no way to have one answer
It’s certainly an ethical question not a legality, that I feel is rather black and white. Hit or miss. When you know you hit but it isn’t good do you keep hunting ir hang it up?

Vanilla has brought up the only scenario that iv encountered that has caused serious consideration.

Edit I’m not to concerned with right wrong legal or not but more for the discussion because of the perspective I have on the matter. Which is becoming aware is not the norm

Last edited:
Which is it? Black and white or worth serious consideration? Seem to be contradicting yourself s bit.

For the record. I could care less what someone decides in their situation
I agree. Im
Referring to no blood found

edit: sorry for the typos.

I don't really understand the "I hit an animal, tags filled." I've seen, like others stated above, elk with broadheads embedded in them and they lived. I've watched videos on YouTube of guys shooting elk in pretty decent spots and then videoing the animal days later walking around. Animals are resilient as ever!! THAT ALL BEING SAID. I do believe there's a limit to this. I know a guy whom drew the unit 10 hybrid a few years back and he admitted to shooting more than 4 elk and never recovering a single one. Finally shooting a 5th and tagging it. That in my opinion is criminal. 1, sht happens it's hunting, 2...alright man....you hit another one...let's go double check you're aim is on and you're equipment is solid.....next one better count. 3rd....you're done.

I hit a cow years back while bow hunting straight in the gut. 10/10 gut shot. Young and dumb me had left my range finder in my pack in the tree stand I had been sitting in before pursuing this group. I had a follow up shot and whiffed...right under her lungs into the dirt she was laying it....hind sight I shoulda backed out and gotten either the range finder and came back or let her rest. She spooked and I tracked her for MILES. Finally lost all blood and she was gone. Got a message 2 weeks later from a friend that he found her. All the time between I never stopped hunting mainly because, she sadly was dead, but I'd never be able to track down a single cow with a gut hit, but also because THATS HOW HUNTING GOES. We needed the meat and a human mistake can't keep me from filling the freezer. After that hunt I ended up taking actually 2 years off hunting to work work work on every aspect I could with archery hunting. Next animal that came in front of me died in 15 yards. Same for the nexf few after. All very quick.

Long story short, mistakes happen when hunting, live and learn from them, but don't if you're a true hunter, you will beat yourself up for that mistake, no need to go hungry too because of it.

The first bull I ever arrowed was the biggest to date. Shot seemed good. Blood poured from just behind the front shoulder. Maybe 1-2 inches low. Bull did a back flip and got up running. Let him rest and tracked blood. Shot on the left side and most of the blood was on the right footprint. I didn’t own a range finder and pretty sure I misjudged distance. Day 5 of 10 day hunt. Ran out of blood and kept looking for the remainder of my hunt. Saw 2 other 6x and went for the Binos to look for blood not my bow. Punched my tag. Felt awful. Came back two weeks later to look for crows but never recovered him. Pretty sure I’m a tag puncher.

If I know an animal was 100% sure going to die, I am punching my tag. Luckily, I have only had to do that once.

I know a one real special piece of $hit who hunted Colorado for over 30 years that wounded a bunch of bulls every year with his bow. He said if Colorado wanted to charge him $800 for a license he was going to keep shooting until he got his bull. His kid told me that his dad had gut shot 4 bulls one year and shoulder shot another....all in the same OTC unit that I typically hunted....

Which animal is my tag only good for?

Will there be a sign pointing to it saying “Vanilla only” ??? How will I know?
Assuming you can identify the animal you shot… but maybe I shouldn’t assume…

If I can’t find or identify the animal I wounded my tag goes in the round file. That just how I go about it. I don’t need to kill that bad…

I've wounded and lost a couple. Being young and dumb and teaching myself to hunt.

But when that happened i just hunted the animal I lost the rest of the season. I found the bull I lost a few years later.

Learned some hard lessons. But that's what hunting is.

Mountain lions wound em and lose em too.

I've wounded and lost a couple. Being young and dumb and teaching myself to hunt.

But when that happened i just hunted the animal I lost the rest of the season. I found the bull I lost a few years later.

Learned some hard lessons. But that's what hunting is.

Mountain lions wound em and lose em too.
I too have chosen to pursue a wounded animal aswell because it is easier than a fit animal.

This is why long range hunting is so great. You shoot and if it doesn't go down in sight you just move on. No need to burden yourself with checking for blood and all that other crap. I mean it is a long way over there and it's kind of steep.

#sendit
30% off Mtnops if you use Promo Code Muleyfreak

Had a friend shoot a buck in Wyoming, dropped the buck, thought it was dead, went to get it, buck jumped up and ran away. No blood. Thought he must have hit it in the antler and knocked it out, concussion. I don't think he quit hunting, but i don't believe he shot another buck that year.
I have gotten a few broadheads out of elk shoulders that were from previous years hunt.
Each situation is different. If I know that I made a poor shot and the animal is mortally wounded, I would punch my tag. However, i don't have starving children dependent on the meat.

Had a friend shoot a buck in Wyoming, dropped the buck, thought it was dead, went to get it, buck jumped up and ran away. No blood. Thought he must have hit it in the antler and knocked it out, concussion. I don't think he quit hunting, but i don't believe he shot another buck that year.
I have gotten a few broadheads out of elk shoulders that were from previous years hunt.
Each situation is different. If I know that I made a poor shot and the animal is mortally wounded, I would punch my tag. However, i don't have starving children dependent on the meat.
pretty sure nobody on here has starving children or families. if so, cancel your internet and cell phone and go feed them.

pretty sure nobody on here has starving children or families. if so, cancel your internet and cell phone and go feed them.
No staving children, but my wife and i strongly reliese on wild game. Because we refuse to pay the price for the bullsht meat at the grocery store. Who knows that crap is in that meat either.

Ok, I’ll play. All you moral judges give me your worse. 3 occasions in my hunting career

1- Drew a good buck muzzy tag. Late. Weather was chit, deer were moving. Found a good buck, made the stalk, nailed him hard. Knew I killed him. When I got to where he was it was pouring and he wasn’t there. Found blood but it was washing away. Thick stuff. Looked for a full day before I gave up. Was done hunting. Didn’t ceremoniously notch the tag but I was done. Hold your applause

2- hammered a black bear but knew I hit him high. Blood went to a steep drop off, again super thick. Looked till dark ( shot him around noon) couldn’t turn him up. Kept hunting bears. I know, how could I?

3- shot a elk one year in the one spot on the shoulder blade where an arrows just going to bounce off. Musta pulled it. Shot was behind me a bit at about 35 yards. It happens. Found my arrow right there with about 2” of blood up the shaft. His shoulder probably hurt like hell but they’re pretty tuff. Kept hunting. Killed a bull. A moral degenerate I know

I still stand by it’s not black and white.

Last edited:
Here’s the thing: getting upon one’s high horse and looking down their nose at others doesn’t make one right, it just kind of makes them a d-bag.

So while I’ve never drawn blood and kept hunting for a different big game animal in 3+ decades of hunting, I will say if forced to choose between being labeled “unethical” by elitists here or being a total d-bag, I’ll take “unethical” by the d-bag standard 10 out of 10 times.

Ok, I’ll play. All you moral judges give me your worse. 3 occasions in my hunting career

1- Drew a good buck muzzy tag. Late. Weather was chit, deer were moving. Found a good buck, made the stalk, nailed him hard. Knew I killed him. When I got to where he was it was pouring and he wasn’t there. Found blood but it was washing away. Thick stuff. Looked for a full day before I gave up. Was done hunting. Didn’t ceremoniously notch the tag but I was done. Hold your applause

2- hammered a black bear but knew I hit him high. Blood went to a steep drop off, again super thick. Looked till dark ( shot him around noon) couldn’t turn him up. Kept hunting bears. I know, how could I?

3- shot a elk one year in the one spot on the shoulder blade where an arrows just going to bounce off. Musta pulled it. Shot was behind me a bit at about 35 yards. It happens. Found my arrow right there with about 2” of blood up the shaft. His shoulder probably hurt like hell but they’re pretty tuff. Kept hunting. Killed a bull. A moral degenerate I know

I still stand by it’s not black and white.
It’s funny I don’t think any of what you listed is all that controversial. To me your decisions were black and white. The notch your tag is just a saying, I don’t actually notch the tag just stop hunting.

Also thanks for laying out some examples, this is the stuff I was looking for, cause most of us have a tale or two similar. I’m not trying to judge anyone but more gain perspective.

It’s funny I don’t think any of what you listed is all that controversial. To me your decisions were black and white. The notch your tag is just a saying, I don’t actually notch the tag just stop hunting.

Also thanks for laying out some examples, this is the stuff I was looking for, cause most of us have a tale or two similar. I’m not trying to judge anyone but more gain perspective.
Yeah but I drew blood on a bull and then killed another bull! Granted it was a 2” deep cut in an animal that gets worse then that sparing in the rut and probably walked it off in an afternoon but half guys on this thread woulda hung it up after that right?

Yeah but I drew blood on a bull and then killed another bull! Granted it was a 2” deep cut in an animal that gets worse then that sparing in the rut and probably walked it off in an afternoon but half guys on this thread woulda hung it up after that right?
Maybe they would but your assessment seems fairly black and white to me ;)

I used to guide for a very reputable Outfitter (20 years) and their rule was "if you draw blood, that is your animal.
You can continue to hunt for that animal for the remainder of your hunt but you cannot take another animal".

Prior to my guiding career, my stance was very different, I would continue hunting.

I was young, had the "must kill to be successful" mentality, but learned to change and understand Conservation a little better.

Would I scoff at someone who's arrow only penetrated 2" into a shoulder?
No, absolutely not.

But.....I personally know a guy who stuck and lost 3 bulls on the Dutton before he officially notched his tag on the 4th bull with his LE tag 3 years ago.
THAT is a hard "No!".

I respect that….
I never have either!
Was just a smartass comment…
Trust me. I get the feeling about wolves. Wyoming and Idaho brought them in in 1995. Montana got the overflow. But, I had chances to kill them before a season was established. One on private land I could really have maybe gotten away with. Wasn't going to risk the penalties or the "ethics" if you will. Polarizing issue for a long time I bet. mtmuley

I’ve always wondered if CWMUs could legally enforce the “if you draw blood your hunt is done” policies when it comes to public hunters.

They certainly can on paid tags, but I don’t think their policies would hold up for state hunters if they tried to prosecute someone for violating that policy on a CWMU.

I’ve always wondered if CWMUs could legally enforce the “if you draw blood your hunt is done” policies when it comes to public hunters.

They certainly can on paid tags, but I don’t think their policies would hold up for state hunters if they tried to prosecute someone for violating that policy on a CWMU.
You are correct.
All of my hunts over two decades were conducted primarily on CWMU's.

The public draw hunters are on their own on most properties that I am familiar with, no one but them knows what happens.

Trust me. I get the feeling about wolves. Wyoming and Idaho brought them in in 1995. Montana got the overflow. But, I had chances to kill them before a season was established. One on private land I could really have maybe gotten away with. Wasn't going to risk the penalties or the "ethics" if you will. Polarizing issue for a long time I bet. mtmuley
Trust me I get it…..
I could go on a tangent about wolves in Colorado and I have those same ethics ….
I shouldn’t have made my smartass comment but sometimes I wonder if it’s all humor

Trust me I get it…..
I could go on a tangent about wolves in Colorado and I have those same ethics ….
I shouldn’t have made my smartass comment but sometimes I wonder if it’s all humor
I feel for Colorado. Especially how this is going so far. mtmuley

I’m sure an argument could be made for waste but in my experience the “ waste” become nearly impossible to find, thus the “notched” tag

for fun let’s say this is an out of state hunt
Am I the only one who has heard this speech?

"Honey, I know you bought the license and tag for Idaho in January and had no idea you would be laid off until next Spring and you know I want you to go because it's what you love to do. You've been hunting for as long as I've known you and I would never ask you to stay home. Don't worry we'll make it somehow. I called the doctor's office, and they said we could pay $20/month until you get back to work. I just hope you enjoy the hunt, and Lord knows we can use the meat so don't pass anything up and don't miss!"

Yeah, no pressure. :)

I used to guide for a very reputable Outfitter (20 years) and their rule was "if you draw blood, that is your animal.
You can continue to hunt for that animal for the remainder of your hunt but you cannot take another animal".

Prior to my guiding career, my stance was very different, I would continue hunting.

I was young, had the "must kill to be successful" mentality, but learned to change and understand Conservation a little better.

Would I scoff at someone who's arrow only penetrated 2" into a shoulder?
No, absolutely not.

But.....I personally know a guy who stuck and lost 3 bulls on the Dutton before he officially notched his tag on the 4th bull with his LE tag 3 years ago.
THAT is a hard "No!".
No wonder the Dutton keeps getting tougher😉

Am I the only one who has heard this speech?

"Honey, I know you bought the license and tag for Idaho in January and had no idea you would be laid off until next Spring and you know I want you to go because it's what you love to do. You've been hunting for as long as I've known you and I would never ask you to stay home. Don't worry we'll make it somehow. I called the doctor's office, and they said we could pay $20/month until you get back to work. I just hope you enjoy the hunt, and Lord knows we can use the meat so don't pass anything up and don't miss!"

Yeah, no pressure. :)
My wife only wants to use her bow, so you known in it for the long haul :)

I’m sure an argument could be made for waste but in my experience the “ waste” become nearly impossible to find, thus the “notched” tag

Not in Utah. I can’t speak for laws in other states, but if you make a good faith effort to recover your animal and are unable, there is absolutely nothing illegal about continuing to hunt.

Which is why I think the CWMU specific rules would not stand up if they tried to prosecute someone that drew a state tag on the CWMU. But then again, who knows what the DWR would try to do to appease some of these folks?

Not in Utah. I can’t speak for laws in other states, but if you make a good faith effort to recover your animal and are unable, there is absolutely nothing illegal about continuing to hunt.

Which is why I think the CWMU specific rules would not stand up if they tried to prosecute someone that drew a state tag on the CWMU. But then again, who knows what the DWR would try to do to appease some of these folks?
They Just Might Say:

You Can Look For Your Animal!

But If It's The Day After Season You Better Not Have A Gun!:D

I’ve found the value put on life is extremely subjective even to the most pure of ethical hunters.

I’m sure none of the elite moral hunters in this thread would ever consider still filling a bag limit after not recovering a duck or two
For me, its got nothing to do with the value of life, but everything to do with what I believe the intent of the tag is. In the case of darn near every big game tag, the intent is for no more than one dead animal. In the case of most licenses for birds, the intent is for multiple dead birds. Multiple per day and multiple per season. I suppose if my deer tag was good for 4 deer per day, no more than 8 in possession then I would care a lot less about hitting a deer and not finding it.

But…..BUT!!!! Mine are superior always, right?

I mean, I’m the one able to determine the intent of the tag outside of what the law actually says, so MINE are the good ones!

Right?!?!?
Please show me where I, or anyone else on this thread, that believes one hit and done is the correct answer has said they are superior?

I am able to determine what I believe the intent of the tag is. As are you. Free will is an awesome thing. No one is arguing legality except you. Your belief is keep hitting stuff until you finally find one. Great! You do you.

I'll go about it my way. You go about it your way. I think that was the original question. Right?

Are birds animals?
Absolutely. Beginning back in the 60's my duck hunting partner, (RIP Dan) and I joined Ducks Unlimited. Not only that but if we knocked down a duck and failed to retrieve it, it counted towards our limit. At the end of the season, we sent Ducks Unlimited 10 cents for every bird we harvested and 25 cents for every bird we knocked down but lost. True story.

I am able to determine what I believe the intent of the tag is. As are you. Free will is an awesome thing. No one is arguing legality except you. Your belief is keep hitting stuff until you finally find one. Great! You do you.

Except that’s not how you’re acting at all.

Feel free to scroll up and read all my posts and all of yours and come back and reiterate this post with a straight face.

Except that’s not how you’re acting at all.

Feel free to scroll up and read all my posts and all of yours and come back and reiterate this post with a straight face.
You lost me with that one.

You sure seem to be overly sensitive to anyone that disagrees with your view.

Almost 30 years ago I had a mule deer tag in Colorado it was late season I was in a good area and it was a guided hunt. One evening a bad northern was blowing in. The guide and I were headed back to camp before the weather went to hell. We ran into a large mule deer buck. I took a shot and thought I heard the bullet hit the deer. The deer walked down into a timbered ravine. We hiked to where I thought the deer was when I shot. The weather started hammering us. I looked in dwindling light and heavy snow. I could not see blood. We finally ran out of light and headed to camp. That night about 10 inches of snow fell. The next day was brutal cold but we got out and searched all day. We never found anything.

We went back to camp. Normally it was a rule of draw blood and that's your deer. The guide talked to the landowner and then talked to me. He told me we never found blood so let's go hunt. The last day I killed the oldest mule deer I have ever killed. It was a good time. I still think I did hit that first buck even though we never found blood. Not sure how to feel about that but I am happy for some of the lessons on that hunt.

You lost me with that one.

You sure seem to be overly sensitive to anyone that disagrees with your view.

If you don’t already know…then I’m not sure what to tell ya!

Go up and see if “my belief” is keep hitting them until you find one. I actually have shared experiences on this, what was the result? Quote for me where I said that my belief is to keep hitting them until I finally find one. And then when you pass question #1 on the quiz we can move on to question #2.

I doubt we’ll get beyond question #1, so I’ll just say that I don’t have any issue with someone that has a problem with “I draw blood and I’m done” as their mantra. I have a major problem when people act like they’re better than others because they’ve created a fake standard they don’t even follow themselves in reality. That is a d bag move. Period.

Don’t make crap up so you can claim a faux victory on the internet. That’s Tristate’s shtick. Let him keep it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom