so who is going to win......

W

whiskeybent

St. Pierre or koscheck? I hope St. Pierre beats the piss out of koscheck. He was such an arrogant doush on the ultimate fighter

St. Pierre in the third by stoppage.

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

St. Pierre

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

The harder you work the luckier you will get!!

Give me a play by play guys. I didn't have the money to buy the ppv. Thanks in advance

Come on you French Canadian. Beat his azz. I couldn't get adthe.net to work from my phone

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-10 AT 10:36PM (MST)[p]Josh has had his a-- beat all fight. Right eye swollen shut.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-10 AT 10:42PM (MST)[p]St. Pierre owned Josh all night long. Stood toe to toe and jabbed the hell out of him. First jab of the fight caused Josh's eye to swell shut. Just continued jabbing him on the right side from there on out. Josh was never in the fight. Pretty much looked scared after the first round.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-10 AT 10:45PM (MST)[p]Koscheck actually seemed humble during the post fight interview. Guess that will happen when you get your a-- handed to you like he did though.

I like Koscheck but damn was he outmatched standing up with the Frenchy. St. Pierre made him look terrible.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom