so who drew the sheep tags?

It is just that seeing "YES" in the "did I win" column creates a pit in the stomach that will only subside when the letter arrives. That is where I am at, albeit it is a strong indication I will be at 12000' on Aug 18th..... as a NR.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-12 AT 12:02PM (MST)[p]Nice! A Whites tag huh? Very cool. I sure hope you are in good shape! That place is no mans land and looks like the surface of the moon.

And speaking from experience, that pit in your stomach won't subside until that ram hits the dirt. It's incredibly stressful, but a good stress!

I was Sherpa for a friend who drew last year on the Whites, and yes it is like being on the moon at 12k'. You are correct the stomach pit will remain until tag is punched, but would like to get past the current uneasiness. Hope the letter arrives this week.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-12 AT 09:15PM (MST)[p]I have a buddy from Chico that drew a Kelso Peak sheep tag....
then he also drew a Period 1 Antelope tag.........
and then add the Devils Garden Muzzy tag!!!
Talk about using up all your luck..along with all your vacation time and maybe even some sick leave.
All I can say is....I hope he takes me with him.

>It is just that seeing "YES"
>in the "did I win"
>column creates a pit in
>the stomach that will only
>subside when the letter arrives.
>That is where I am
>at, albeit it is a
>strong indication I will be
>at 12000' on Aug 18th.....
> as a NR.

Congrats on your tag Wade,..the intell you gave tony on his elk hunt is priceless.Best of luck to you.
Mike

Thanks Mike. The DFG letter came today, so it is official White Mtn desert sheep hunt is on the calendar. Tony should have a spectacular hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom