SO WHAT'D YALL GET???

B

bobcatbess

ANY REDNECK GIFTS???

LETS HEAR EM!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

An alaskan guide pack frame. Had to use a 30 yr old boyscout frame this year to pack out my first bull. The old one worked, but the new one will be so much nicer.

I got the latest version of photoshop, and more computer memory to run it. Only big bucks for me and Bobcatbess this year!:)

I also got a house full of happy, healthy, and noisy grandkids!

Eel

meindl perfkt hunters, a gerber suspension tool and some tools for my new backpack business

Well I guess a subscription renewal to Southern Living Magazine could be considered a redneck gift. A houseful of kids and grandkids last night and again today is always my best present. Merry Christmas everyone.

Ransom

Got what I actually wanted for once ,Browning Buckmark Rifle.Grey stock ,Bull Barrel ,no scope yet ,I will be going to Bass Pro tomorrow to pick up the halo scope they have for it .Merry Christmas everyone ,Happy New Years.TOM

some very cool field and stream heavy shirts , some of the old time life series of books on the old west ,,,, oh and a week in Laughlin :) and a pair of old bino's and a couple happy kids :) and a tired wife :) Merry Christmas

Camo seat covers, and camo steering wheel cover, Camo cooler it was a good year,

A washing machine, new laptop,and new tile for the kitchen.Oh and we also spent most of our vacation money on a new porch for the place earlier.Yippie,Those were the neccesities.I also got a really nice NRA pocket knife and some Patric McMannis books.If you like outdoor humor He's one of the best.

Badlands 2200 backpack .... no more huntin' off the wheeler for me I guess! Also a Gamespyi60 trailcam. See I told you I was a good boy this year!

RUS

NO MORE WHEELER?? Why, did Bessy shoot holes all through it for you?

Haven't got a thing yet maybe tonight....LOL

Brian

Well I got a new trigger for my .257 WBY. and a new case tumbler and a funnel set to go with my reloading bench. But best of all Happy kids!!!

2 new Ice axes an a 70m dry rope, dozen ice screws an carabiners, set of black diamond cams and stoppers, new clibming shoes, misc. climbing do-dads, rifle (tikka .270 WSM), Glock 19, some reloading chit, new trigger for my 300RUM, some clothes, video camera and a motorcycle.
Dumpped girl friend on Dec. 20th. So she got jack. Maybe I'll give her a call this afternooon, see if she wants to hang out. Naw I'll wait till Feb. 15th

JUDAS PRIEST NUNYA!!!

WHO GAVE YOU ALL THAT???

SHE GIVE IT TOO YOU BEFORE DEC. 20TH???

IF IT WAS HER SHE MIGHT HAVE A NEW NAME FOR YOU???

MIGHT BE SOMETHING LIKE THIS HERE!!!

NUN"FOR"YA!!!

LOL!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

You'll love this bobcat, I bought myself a Yamaha Kodiak with Snowplow. Snow in the Basin is getting too deep to shovel by hand at my age. I don't want your free tune-up thanks. I never thought I'd own one, but the horses aren't harness broke.

BacDoc!!!

GREAT CHOICE!!!

BEATS A SHOVEL!!!

THE YAMAHAMMERS HAVE THE TOUGHEST PISTONS!!!

YOU GONNA RUN IT IN THE BOOK CLIFFS???

UN-LIMITED ACCESS IN THE ROADED AREA!!!

YOU WON'T EVEN HAVE TO MAKE ANY NEW TRAILS,THEY'RE ALREADY BLAZED!!!

I BELIEVE MOST OF THE BRAND NEW YAMI'S ARE CALLED GRIZZLY'S???

SOUNDS LIKE A HELL OF A CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME???

DOES MS. BacDoc KNOW ABOUT IT???

LOL!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

COME ON TEE-TEE-K!!!

TELL US WHAT YOU GOT THIS YEAR???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I may use it in the Books -- to help cut Cedar Posts. The winch and trailer may be handy. I've got a lot of fence to build at the new place. It's an '06, and it is a Kodiak. 4 WD with a locking differential should be able to climb clear to King's Peak, but I won't. That's what horses are for.

BacDoc!!!

NICE CHOICE!!!

THEY'LL CLIMB A FRICKEN TREE IF YOU'RE BRAVE ENOUGH TO HANG ON!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

The Wife gave me all 6 seasons of my favorite TV show, and the Father in law gave me one of his prized autographed NFL footballs. A good year......

I got a tool box, my wife got a 45cal compact pistol for when she goes to the mall shopping, Springfield model 1911.

HEY COOL Beefy!!!

CAN WE SEE A PICTURE OF HER SPORTIN THE NEW GUN???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Oh yeah---I got a autographed book of David Long's Public Land Mulies, he's wondering if there is any info in there I didn't already kbowHEHHE---THANKS DAVE!!!!!

>COME ON TEE-TEE-K!!!
>
>TELL US WHAT YOU GOT THIS
>YEAR???
>
I got some heinous puking virus, that's what I got (3 year old had it too). Started yesterday afternoon. I haven't been that sick in a Loooong time. Merry Christmas to me.

I got a piece of tail and a shirt...both were too big.

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

Got an RCBS Charge Master Combo. What a neat upgrade. My old scale was a circa 60's Herters and used a teaspoon to add the last couple grains of powder. It was slow but it worked.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

TEE-TEE-K!!!

SEE!!!

THAT MARTHA STEWART CUTTING BOARD WASN'T SUCH A BAD GIFT NOW WAS IT???

HOPE YOU GET FEELING BETTER!!!

TIS THE SEASON!!!

ALOT OF CRAP GOING AROUND!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

RE: TEE-TEE-K!!!

>SEE!!!
>
>THAT MARTHA STEWART CUTTING BOARD WASN'T
>SUCH A BAD GIFT NOW
>WAS IT???
>
>HOPE YOU GET FEELING BETTER!!!
>
Yeah...I'll take that over the pukes any day. It was NO fun. I'm freezin' my butt off tonight though. Supposed to be down between -15 and -20 tonight around here, Bobcat. Brrrrrr...I'm wishing I'd kept the little heater I had in the cart as a gift for myself when I was shopping for the kids. My hands ain't workin' the keyboard so well tonight. lol

I got a new house. That was the best present I have ever had.

I got to move over the holidays in -15. That was the worst
present I have ever had.

Kilbuc, girlfriend got me the RCBS digital scale. Didn't know she knew I even wanted one. I gave 2 guns and a pair of Cabelas Elk Hunter boots as gifts.

2007 was my first year single since 81 so the whole year was X-mas for me. Bought a new saddle, Polaris Sportsman 500, 16' flat bed trailer, German Wirehair Pointer pup, Swaroski 15X56's, anything else I thought I needed for huntin. Guess I didn't need any guns but I'm getting a new safe, maybe before the 1st.

TK, I had that pukeing viruse yeaster day, it sucked, thanks for throwing it my way. LOL all better now though.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom