SO??? WE ARE NO BETTER THAN THIS???

No Elk. We aren't. Municipal jobs have been turned into workfare here for our minority population. At best nothing gets done. At worst it costs people their lives. Somewhere in the middle is garbage like this.

We had a 911 operator here hanging up on callers. She actually hung up on a man that was murdered right after she said, "Ain't nobody got time for this" and dropped his call for help. They didn't even charge her with a crime. Welcome to Umeriku.

Have you ever met an IT guy? They probably had to schedule a 2 day meeting in another city to decide on Chucky.

Shocked!
The FBI is raiding Nascar garages looking for fake racist garage door handles. The military brass is more concerned with teaching diversity, proper pronouns and gender inclusion instead of training them to destroy the enemy.
God help us

Shocked!
The FBI is raiding Nascar garages looking for fake racist garage door handles. The military brass is more concerned with teaching diversity, proper pronouns and gender inclusion instead of training them to destroy the enemy.
God help us
The pronoun thing kills me. I can’t keep a straight face when I see an us/them/it/she/they/zu sig line.o_O

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom