SO.... USFS/LAW OFFICIALS?

elkassassin

Long Time Member
If You read the Article You'll see where a Sign was put up:No Camping beyond this point!

A Few of the Rainbow Warriors go past the Sign a ways & Pitch their Camps!

If I pulled that kinda BS off you can bet I'd have a Citation Right now!

Were they Cited/Fined?

Or is this another Bundy Deal with Certain people/Groups telling Our Officials to get Screwed and doing as they Please?

Last I knew I thought Laws & Rules applied to all of us?

What you Think Guys?

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=30356652&ni...bow-family-gathering-near-heber&s_cid=queue-4

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

This bunch showed up in the Modoc NF here in California a few years ago. We were up there scouting for deer and drove by where they were camped. They were very nice when we talked to a couple of them and they invited us to dinner,( no way were we going to eat with them they were the crustiest dirtiest people I have ever been around!) That being said some of them stayed around for two weeks cleaning up their camp and replanting according to a Forest service Ranger we talked to a month later.

The reporter said the State Sponsoring the event??? Since when do States sponsor $hit like this... AND $500,000 to dael with them ,HeII gimmy that money and I guaranty you I'd get them to leave,and in a hurry , and never come back.

LOL Stonefly!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

FREELOADING RANCHERS, CRIMINAL
COUNCILMEN AND NOW THE MANSON CLAN
TRASHING OUR LAND.

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED MY OWN PLACE IN THE
UM VALLEY, IF WE GO WITH A MONO POUR
WE CAN HAVE FOOTINGS AND FOUNDATION
IN BY MONDAY.

elkassasin CAN BE LAYING PIPE BY THIS TIME
NEXT WEEK. WE'LL CALL OURSELVES THE PISSCUTTER
FAMILY, SING CUM BY YA AND ORDER KEGS OF
MUSCLE MILK.

THE ONLY BOBCAT THATS HAD ENOUGH OF