so true

O

OldRookie

One day while a woodcutter was cutting a branch of a tree above a river, he dropped the axe into the river.
When he cried out, the Lord appeared and asked, "Why are you crying?"
The woodcutter told him about his axe falling into the river and he needed it to make a living.
The Lord went to the river and appeared with a golden axe. "Is this yours/" He asked.
"No" replied the woodcutter.
Again the Lord went into the river and came up with a silver axe. "Is this the one?" the Lord asked.
"No" replied the woodcutter again..A third time the Lord went down into the river and this time brought up an iron axe. "How about this one?" the Lord asked.
"Yes" the woodcutter replied.
Pleased with the man's honesty, the Lord let him keep all three axes and off the woodcutter went, a very happy man.
Some time later the woodcutter and his wife were walking along the river path and the wife fell in.
When he cried out, the Lord appeared and asked why he was crying.
"My wife fell into the river" the woodcutter said.
Down into the river went the Lord and returned with Angelina Jolie.
"Is this your wife?" the Lord asked.
"Yes" cried the woodcutter.
Furious, the Lord thundered, "you lied. That is an untruth."
The woodcutter fell to his knees and begged forgivness.
"Lord, if I had said no to Angelina Jolie, you would have gone down again and come up with Catherine Zeta-Jones. Then if I said no to her you would have gone down again and come up with my wife and had I said yes, you would have given me all three. Lord, I'm a poor man and I love my wife too much to share her with two others and I don't want her to have to share me with anyone, so that's why I said yes to Angelina Jolie."

The moral of this story is that when a man lies, it's for a good and honorable reason and for the benefit of others.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

THATS RIGHT!!!

The moral of this story is that when a man lies, it's for a good and honorable reason and for the benefit of others.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom