So, the local DA says

feddoc

Long Time Member
"You have a duty to be armed" while giving a presentation to a group of military guys.

He is an interesting character.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

If it's the DA I'm thinking of he is a big promoter of an armed citizenry. Encourages the public to go through his CCW class. While I agree that the responsible portion of society should be armed, I've seen some of our public that the thought of them packing heat flatout scares me.

Yes he is an interesting character.

Yea, same guy. And you are right...I have seen a few locals I would not trust anywhere near a gun.

How is he for Title II stuff? When I went in (neighboring county) to get my LEO sign off it took about 5 minutes, and most of that was because he was in the head.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Suppressors, select fire stuff, short barreled rifles/shotguns, destructive devices, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_II_weapons

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom