So Jager...

Long Time Member
.. what's your story. You seem like a likeable fellow. Give us some greetings and salutations. You sound like a guy whose been around the block a time or two. Someone I'd sit around a campfire with and drink a cold cream soda or two with.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Oh Dear!

Or was it Honey?

:D:D:D!!!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Thank You elkassassin. Your comment prodded me into writing.

1911, I am new to MM's and the best manner I can reply is to say, if you are interested and willing to put forth time, just go back and read my previous posts. I joined in January 2016 so it's not an arduous prolonged search.

I have written, for everyone to view, many personal statements, likely more personal than should be written. I did so on this website because I had/have a solid and sound belief, most everyone who comes to MM's, are truly good folks. I mean this to include the men and ladies who read but do not enter posts very often or, at all.

I am unable to fully denote a Bio or History. I have been personally known to 1 or 2 individuals who may come to MM's but they barely know my footprints in life and due to loyalties, I know they would not jump in here and disclose the portions known, anymore than what has been written in former posts. I'll say "Thank You" to them, ahead of time for honoring privacy of a friend.

However, for a working knowledge as to how I write, perceive data's, statement's of/from others, I highly honor those whom are Ladies & Gentlemen in how they write and especially; Respecting Others....(elkassassin, you are exempted Buddy).

To divulge intimate juicy facts about myself, I will say I see Spring outside and I "Must" not stay indoors so, I have been building Flower Boxes. When the physical Pain is to intense, I hobble back indoors to sit. If I sit in front of the TV that I spent $42,000.00 on, I watch Gun Smoke, Bonanza or a man I met Duck Hunting, Ted Turner, I watch his Turner Classic Movies and enjoy seeing, so much in photography art/lighting's, methods of filming, modes of actors acting, noticing changes in a scene and the orchestra's. There's so much to appreciate in older films. Or, if I plop my butt down at the computer, lately, I am drawn to MM's. I seem to only frequent Campfire and General Hunting. I do look at Hunts & Tags Classified because I desperately wish to go with a Guide and get my first Elk. Maybe my first Antelope also. Yet, being disabled unable to bend down or really fully care for myself, I find myself pushing myself back, like away from the Dinner Table, as I read about one guide after another because the couple I have called, Do NOT wish to deal with a disabled person BUT, MORE IMPORTANTLY, I do not want to be a burden, on/for, any guide.....So, I read and Dream.

I am also frugal. I still see the number of coins a top guide seeks and to "Me", I think of how many Loafs of Bread, Milk, etc...such may bring into one's Home.

The old saying of: "You Can't Take It With You" may ring true but, so what. If currently every guide is a stranger to me, why throw money so someone will be pleasant to you..? I have met some very nice personable and honorable individuals worth more money than could be counted, right here on MM's. Totally Free.

These few folks have given me more joy than I had before January. The way my machine works, hence my personality, is I care more about the other person, especially the polite one's.
You (1911) initially rubbed me the wrong way. The icon of a gun fighter on an imaginary Cowboy Western street, reminds me of killing someone. Not a flavor-able thought or image if such may be in someone's past. When I addressed you with Business respect, as in the start of a proper Business Letter using, Dear.....You chopped aggressively at the keyboard with masculine aggressiveness. Taking on; The Wrong Guy, isn't wise. "I Don't" need such nor does anyone else on a nice website. Had I insulted you or wrote something outrageous, well then maybe a butt chewing is due.

A bit of time passed and I learned about you. I also see a different tone in your words. I came to understand you far better. I now regard you as a good guy and I hold no animosity. I honestly believe we would enjoy each other around a Campfire. Plus, who can turn down Cream Soda's...?

One Gentleman said: "Keep writing Jagerdad, we'll get used to you". So, instead of going back to many other venues, I have stayed here. I thank the Gentleman who made that post. I have found rewards abound on his site. Under General Hunting and also in Arizona, I saw a video of a friend I lost contact with. I made a request to the person who made the post. Yes, long winded as usual. I've been in School all my life but never graduated The University of Brevity.

If everyone can have patience with me, the subjects I truly know about may spill into future posts. Such may not be needed by some or know-it-all's (Which I really try not to seem like or come across as such)....But as we all learn from crumbs of information's, we will possibly be polite to each other and learn what we can. I'm a Neophyte compared to most everyone on these forum pages.

Now that I smacked a few keys and wrote the above, including my new found respect for you 1911, I'm going back outside to goof around with pollinator flower boxes, and hurt myself once again. I now know where to come to, for rest.....right here with all of you fine Men and Ladies.

Thank You All; For being "YOU".
elkassassin, I will mail you some Napoleon 12 pound Cannon Balls. You will use them well here on MM's :)

No worries. My deep sarcasm sometimes comes across the wrong way in print. I'm pretty mellow yellow. The signature picture is the cover shot of one of my favorite western films, High Noon.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Jager, yer past comments have peaked my interest in your employment history, which I think is what 1911 may have been hinting at. For me it's for no other reason than it sounds like the type of employment that may have an interesting story or two that go along with that type of work. When yer comfortable, and if it's possible, I always enjoy those types of stories. Glad sage prodded ya into joinin.

>Homer, You're a Sharp Sword. I'm
>pleased we live near each
>other.

That's nothing. You should of heard him the time I left his brand new I-pad in the grocery cart at Costco. Would of made a longshoreman blush.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>>Homer, You're a Sharp Sword. I'm
>>pleased we live near each
>>other.
>
>That's nothing. You should of
>heard him the time I
>left his brand new I-pad
>in the grocery cart at
>Costco. Would of made
>a longshoreman blush.
>
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Homer has an I-Pad?

Or Had an I-Pad?:D

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

>>>Homer, You're a Sharp Sword. I'm
>>>pleased we live near each
>>>other.
>>
>>That's nothing. You should of
>>heard him the time I
>>left his brand new I-pad
>>in the grocery cart at
>>Costco. Would of made
>>a longshoreman blush.
>>
>>
>>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>
>
> Homer has an I-Pad?
>
>Or Had an I-Pad?:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA
>SEE
>THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
>[/font]
>
>

No, still has it. I'll be go to hell if we didn't go back and an honest Kernite had turned it in. Good thing too or he would not have picked me up at the airopuerte.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Come to think of it, dove season or not, I should check into cheap flight and go be a thorn in his side for a week or two. Besides, his mom loves me and provides me with refreshments.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

So here is the deal Jager. You have come to a website with 35% jackarses, 20% jackarses, 5% jackarses, and 40% jackarses. You just have to figure out which group you want to fit in with. Ok I take that back. The last percentage is 39%. The other 1% is made up of some ding-a-ling from Overton Nevada. Keep a wary eye on that one. Pretty much everyone here is a good egg, except a handful of nitwits who mostly hangout in the political dungeon. There is only a few who I would not piss in their mouth if their teeth were on fire. One of these days I may even roll through Sage' country and have a root beer float with him. Only time will tell. Most on here have more in common than not. And in all honestly, the close circle of people of whom I identify as my best friends, most I've met on here.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

It was NOT sage who brought me to MM's, it was a friend back in my Home town.... Rich (Anonymous)

He and I are like Brothers, maybe closer, as in Twins. I had 1, 2 personal problems and needed a logical sounding board. The problem was my loss of Motivation. He told me to join MM's and it may fire me up. I never thought I would say this here, but you all are like family so I'll say it; Problem #2. I had just bought my wife a near $60,000 fully loaded Ford 4x4. About 3-4 weeks later I discover that last year my wife had used up $50,000 with out a blink. I went ballistic within myself.

As I said to one MM member: You can Judge a Man by how he treats his Wife. Then someone wrote, some Men Run their Homes and some Men run around their Homes. Politely and with respect, I changed things. The New Truck is now Mine and she has the Expedition. She understands. Maybe some of you would have maintained Love, respect and been Honorable facing such an issue. Some may have dropped the Wife down an abandoned well...? I have never wander towards other women, I am very loyal and it's 38 years together. Basically, I am frugal and she has zero clue what 1 Dollar means. She could Nickle and Dime away, any sum of Money and never realize it. However, the vast number of loyal things she has done, is priceless. In essence, I treat her well and without demanding it, I guess I run "My House". Plus, Money does not make; A Family.

I knew the denoted $ for a TV would be noticed. I had bought my wife a Cadillac so, I treated my Family to a good Home Theatre. A good one can run far over $100,000+

The below is what I got but, some shown are lower grade units. One must travel to high income Cities to find higher end systems on display. I went towards San Francisco. A vehicle sits but in many Families, with Children and Grand Children, a TV is used more Hours than a vehicle: By The Group as a whole. Here, all kids, no matter the ages are OUTSIDE, working a shovel or Playing. Not much TV time.

I needed 4 each (2 Pairs) for basic surround. Renaissance ESL 15A​, ​$24,995 per ​​pair​, ​http://www.martinlogan.com/product-list.php#masterpiece​ ​(Each also has a subwoofer)

This below is a Lower Grade Subwoofer. Mine has 3,(Three) 12" 12-inch high-excursion, aluminum cone woofers 850 watts (3,400 watts peak system total)​. For Legal Purposes they may have reduced the current subwoofer [ Balancedforce ] is ​down to 2 (Two) such subwoofers. If an explosion is on TV my Subwoofers throw 12 feet high/wide of acoustical Air that hits your chest (Like C-4 from a slight distance). Your intestines, sometimes your liquid filled eye's, rattle. When the system was first turned on, every picture on the reinforced sound walls, fell off the walls. Everyone was laughing but it truly is, over the top.
http://www.martinlogan.com/renaissance-esl-15a/index.php (This only has Two such speakers and less expensive @ $4,000). The one I got is not listed but may be closer to $8,000.... I forget.

Front Sound Center: http://www.martinlogan.com/stagex/index.php ($3,500)

Then the Cables that cost 100's per foot. Then the electronics array that controls things. Each unit cost $3,000 to "I forget". These are crazy. One takes in electricity and cleans it, then sends it to each unit. I think Denon is one controller, I forget. TV is 70 or 76" I forget, it's just what I look at.

As for DW and my employment history. Nah, it would be wrong to detail such and what matters more is, what I have actually DONE, in 61 years. Maybe in time, some may leak out via a post. But not now.

I came to MM's, found sage and he will continue his life, me mine. During my time on MM's, I discovered a true wealth of American Men & Ladies right here. Thank You, for being just whom you are.

Jagerdad

I hope I'm one of the ones you'd piss on, 1911! Please tell me you'd piss on me....

I have to be honest...I like the cut of Jagers jib. I just don't have the patience to read so much. I speed read it and just pick out a few cleverly placed adjectives that keeps me interested but that is about it. I think to really get the whole story behind Jager, one may have to invite him to a bonfire....not a campfire. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Wiszard; Yes, to understand my writings, one should go slow. However, you sure have the Command of English.

To use: cut of Jagers jib ....... (Four words) is a talking Idioms phrase I have not heard someone use in many years. I may blush with such a Gentlemanly complement :)

It may take more then one Bonfire + Copious amounts of Truth Serum's. I am a Happy Toper on such rare occasions. Even more joyful if someone hollers; Shoot the Aspirin in flight with a handgun as tossed over a fire. But such would not happen now that I am so old :)

My Daughters are outside this Minute building a Flower Trellis so, off I head....until I need to rest.

PS: Wiszard, You're a good Chap. I could learn much from You.

Jagerdad

"I am a Happy Toper"...that's exactly what I'm talking about. I have no idea what you mean but I love it!! LOL. I know it's something cool and that is all that matters.

I am a good chap but I don't think you could learn a lot from me. I am but a simpleton with a Thesaurus on my lap. :)

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

The cut of Jagers jib... Dang!!!! I am going to use that one! That's why we come here Wiz, you Toper you.

Leme'splain:

To use: Cut of Jagers jib .. (Four words) is a talking Idioms phrase = One's General Appearance, mien, or manner: "I could tell by the Cut Of His Jib that he wasn't the kind of person I'd want to deal with/mess with".

tope = To drink alcoholic liquor to excess....verb

toper = A hard drinker...noun

A DUI individual may be call a Toper. A Public Drunk may also be termed a Toper. They Toped, now they're Toast'ed :)

Wiz,

I'd extinguish you if for some reason you spontaneously combusted. I'd even use cream soda.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

A root beer float does sound good...especially ice cold A&W root beer.

Joey

Keep your slimy Paws Off My, Yours, Our,.. Public Land!!!

You got a lot to offer to this family of misfits for sure, Just keep coming back even when you get your toes stepped on.
You will do. Liken what I been reading.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Cheers, 1911!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom