So I was thinkin...

never_catch

Long Time Member
We aint foolin nobody when we say "chit" vs "$hit"...

Every hunting camp I've ever been in the words #### (chit), damn, and hell were all ok...I think we should be able to just say #### when we have #### to say...if someone is offended I don't really give a ####!!

So can we unblock that word here on MM so we don't look like a bunch of uneducated redneck #### kickers??

~Z~

Hey ~Z~!

I don't give a Shhit!:D

But remember!

We have kids on this Site!

You know!

CUPSY!

NVB!

Slick!

Wisz!

kilo!

And many others we don't wanna offend!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Personally, I don't give a you know what, that rhymes with sit.

Founder might kick your you know what, that rhymes with bass.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON May-27-12 AT 08:43PM (MST)[p]
What makes us look like uneducated rednecks, is our misspellings of simple words, and misuse of words such as their/there/they're, and saying things likeg "horns on a deer"...

Its not the ##### marks you get when you spell a word correctly, or rather having to misspell a word so you don't get ##### marks!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

"So can we unblock that word here on MM so we don't look like a bunch of uneducated redneck #### kickers?? "

Those who appear to be uneducated redneck #### kickers," will do so regardless of letters, symbols, etc...

>i vote yea to the words.
>but i rather see the
>90% naked girl pics

You need to change your standards.

Go to your previous texts tonight Zak! You prick!! That's my answer!

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

LAST EDITED ON May-27-12 AT 11:07PM (MST)[p]You mean the text where I'm told to #### off or the one thanking me for being such a great guy?? I'm confused :D

~Z~

WTF? It looks like you are $hitting in the bath tub! I don't really give a shyt if you do but it's more comfortable to take a Schit on the toilet.

Never thought that would make MM but that's in my bor in laws guest bath. Had to find a mirror so I could tell Utah DWR what I really thought of them!! LOL Nice Z!!

Steve

>LAST EDITED ON May-27-12
>AT 08:43?PM (MST)

>
>
>What makes us look like uneducated
>rednecks, is our misspellings of
>simple words, and misuse of
>words such as their/there/they're, and
>saying things likeg "horns on
>a deer"...
>
>Its not the ##### marks you
>get when you spell a
>word correctly, or rather having
>to misspell a word so
>you don't get ##### marks!
>
>
>
>
>
>
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Come on Man!!!! We all are just trying to tell our story's about our Hunt's. We dont't need to be graded on our spelling and grammer. We all know what everybody is trying to say. Lets have some fun!

LMAO! won like 4 in a row and then the girls put a 6 game run on us. Funny how cheating can turn a game in a heartbeat!

Steve

Come on Man!!!! We all are just trying to tell our story's about our Hunt's. We dont't need to be graded on our spelling and grammer. We all know what everybody is trying to say. Lets have some fun!

PLEASE don't confuse ME with the spelling police-- I'm one of them rednecks that was spoked of earlier- I make more gramatical errors than your average retard.... my only point being if you can't missplell a word to not have it blocked and still feel good about yourself, then maybe you need to find a new word.

I like to spell #####, ##### damn, I ##### your mother in her ##### and she liked it....I don't care, I'll spell #####, like chit, if I have to.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

You lost me tag! What was this post about in the first place?

Steve

I don't know...I think someone was taking a #####...I mean a chit on the pot, and they were thinking that instead of seeing ##### ##### ##### ##### theat the'd rather see fuckshitpussyass...

Makes perfect sense to me....and as was stated earlier(and I was offended slightly) the uneductated redneck types will be found regardless of such blockages.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

That chit ain't gonna fly around here!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

LAST EDITED ON May-28-12 AT 00:43AM (MST)[p]>
>
>Come on Man!!!! We all are
>just trying to tell our
>story's about our Hunt's. We
>dont't need to be graded
>on our spelling and grammer.
>We all know what everybody
>is trying to say. Lets
>have some fun!
>
>
>PLEASE don't confuse ME with the
>spelling police-- I'm one of
>them rednecks that was spoked
>of earlier- I make more
>gramatical errors than your average
>retard.... my only point being
>if you can't missplell a
>word to not have it
>blocked and still feel good
>about yourself, then maybe you
>need to find a new
>word.
>
>I like to spell #####, #####
>damn, I ##### your mother
>in her ##### and she
>liked it....I don't care, I'll
>spell #####, like chit, if
>I have to.
>
>
>
>
>
>
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Sorry tageater My Bad see how I am . I did Not see US in your post (RED NECK) read right past it I'am with you Red neck to the bone!!. Sorry my Bad brutus54!

Nah, bro- aint no sweat off my left nut. 'Lessin you get that sweat of your sisters chin...but seriously I would Never...##### never act like I wasn't a huge ##### abuser of the English ##### language.

This ##### world is ##### censorship happy, and I ##### hate it too...but seriously...when I gets drunk-and log into MM, what the ##### do I care? If I feel like saying chit, or #####...I figure most of ya'll know what the ##### I'm trying to say.

I think I will actually start spelling the words out. I mean who doesn't like the look of a ##### hairy #####, and the smell of a clean shaven,puss-free ##### ...who gives a flying #####?

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

RE: I was ##### drunk when I ##### wrote this

This thread has ##### possibitities...'Specially if we can get a 25 ##### % nude chick posted in it!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Grammar ... not grammar

I was gonna post a bunch of ##### and #### and ##### but this site is so f###ing slow I gave up.

hey z! You did get a job on a drilling rig right? I'm thinking they are actually corrupting you. I can personally tell you theres certain people I refuse to talk to. Those being most driller, and rough necks or used to be drillers and rough necks. They spend all day in the dog house which has wall paper made up of extremely used hustler magazines and every other word is profanity. Heck i can hardly understand what they are saying from the extreme use of profanity. Unless one of you plicks write and english to roughneck translation book I will never be able to talk to you if you continue down this road.

I live on a rig location but don't do much with the rig as MWD, basically sit around monitoring computers, watching the outdoor channel, and use bad language...it's kinda like being on a submarine again!! :D I can say anything I want without worrying about offending anyone...I'm diggin this CHIT!! :D

~Z~

I'm Z and I work on a rig cuz I'm a bad azz!!

ZAK
AKA BaddAzz

:)

If Z responds to this....he's a homo.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom