So far I'm 3 for 3

TheSaint

Here's a couple of pics from the ram I shot in B.C. He's not real long but has good mass that caries through. We saw tons of 7 yr old rams but only a
handful of legal ones. Mass measurements 14,13,10,7
4adba77a53788f01.jpg

4adba7975403ca5d.jpg

Shot this bear on the 1st day of the season. Spotted him at 500 yds and closed the distance to less than 45 yds. One shot double lunged him. He died less than 20yds from where I shot him.
4adba58047498bfd.jpg

I was after the bear in the 2nd pic but he gave me the slip. We were 300 yds apart and heading right at each other. He went into a draw and never came out.
4adba5af48a6773e.jpg

Here he is. He was 1 of 5 bucks I was after. I found some great deer earlier in the season however domestic sheep pushed all the deer out of 3 of the 4 basins I scouted. I guess that's the chance you take when hunting public lands. This was a solo do it yourself hunt in a new unit. The pack out was a bit tough just over two miles but I managed to get him out in one trip.
4adba69b4c99043e.jpg

4adba6bc4d249f5e.jpg

4adba6e34e6f26ca.jpg

Cool post, congrats on the 100%!

Awesome year you're having! That buck is pretty freaky lookin'. and I love the last shot looking out of the tent. Beautiful.

I went with Barry Tompkins of High and Wild Wilderness Safaris for the Stone Sheep. Had a great hunt with him.

Congratulations on a Great looking Ram!

Very similar in color and size to the one I shot.
I believe you were the hunt right before mine!
Who was your guide?

Cody, he really knew the area well.

All these hunts were a little nerve racking as my wife was due the 1st part of September. All these animals were taken on their opening day seasons. (Sheep August 1, Deer August 29th and the bear Sept 3rd)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom