Snug Fit Spotting Scope Cover.

fatrooster

Long Time Member
I was at AntlerFest in Salt Lake City yesturday and picked up a spotting scope cover at the Mossback booth for the Swarovski angled 80mm spotting scope and gave it to my hunting partner for his birthday. He had just bought a new scope last week and didn't want to buy the Swaro $200.00 cover and was looking for an alternative. The cover is made out of neoprene and sells for $40.00 and fits nicely on the scope. He hasn't tried it out in the field yet but so far he sees that the hole for the focusing adjustment is a little small and could be bigger to accomodate for fat fingers but the rest of the cover seems pretty sweet. I also went to Sportsmans Warehouse in Provo and saw that they sold the same covers in the optic department for $45.00. Mossback sells them on thier website at mossbackfever.com for both Swarovski and Leica. So those of you singing the "expensive spotting scope cover blues," here is an alternative. Goodluck, fatrooster.

No Brian, its a different cover. The Creedmore looks good also.

Macias, I just wanted to see if you were reading these posts, ha ha. fatrooster.

Just wondering were to get one of these covers. Also does anyone know if their is one made for the Zeiss scopes, or are they just made of the swaros and the leicas.

Nevermind the previous post. I already answered that question. Seems the creedmoor sports makes one for the Zeiss and the Scope Skim by mossback is only made for the swaros and the leicas.

Creedmore makes the covers for ANY spotting scope, just tell them which one you have and they are custom made to order.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom