Snowstorm Mountain Bobcat Hunts 2010

S

snowstormhunting

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-10 AT 02:37PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-10 AT 02:34?PM (MST)

Northern California has recently been hit hard with heavy storms pretty much putting an end to our bear season in the high country. There is still a little over a month left on bear season and our quota isn't close to being filled. If you are wanting to hunt bear in Northern California you are going to have to hunt the lower elevations. I believe the roads will be drifted out until spring. We had a successful season and enjoyed some good hunts. The scattered feed made for some long tough trails.

Snowstorm Mountain Guide Service has been out bobcat hunting recently and has had great success. Here are a few pictures we got from some of our latest hunts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them. I know the boys sure had a blast!

If you are interested in a bobcat hunt with hounds we still have a few openings. Check out www.snowstormhunting.com

DSC_0006-1.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

DSC_0033-1.jpg

DSC_0039-1.jpg

DSC_0055-1.jpg

DSC_0058-1.jpg

www.snowstormhunting.com

Good pictures. Time to get a snowmobile?

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

There seems to have been a good chucker hatch this year that's for sure. We catch and release most cats unless they are on the larger side. Over the years we have gotten very accurate at sexing out the cats from the trees, and we only like to take the Tom's.

My son has a small kitten house cat, that I let him bring home (outdoor only). She is about 8 months old now. You guys wouldn't believe the game that she can kill. Almost everyday she has some type of quail, rat, or rabbit that she has killed.

Before I got this cat around I had anywhere from 80 to 120 quail on my property at a time. Now with her around I only see them every now and then. She has ran them all off. I'm glad they left because she was taking them out. I can honestly say I didn't think this cat would have lasted this long around my place because of the coyotes and road traffic buts she seems to only get wiser about the road.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is if this little tame house cat is such an efficient hunter just imagine how good a wild one is that don't eat unless it makes a kill!

Hope everyone had a great and productive hunting season.

www.snowstormhunting.com

That so true, In SD a couple of weeks ago we saw alot of cats in the sloughes and they aren't just out for a walk. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom