Snow load

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-11 AT 03:04PM (MST)[p]I took this pic a few years ago... This is what happens when you leave you're trailer at 7100' through winter..Snow gets heavy..

27f847e4.jpg

Who knows why they left it up there...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Thats cool, I like it. They didn't have any business leaving it in one spot over 2 weeks any way, serves em right.

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately."
Benjamin Franklin

Looks like the trailer was also trashed. I wonder if the forest service was ever notified. Strange set of circumstances.

Eldorado

>Looks like the trailer was also
>trashed. I wonder if the
>forest service was ever notified.
>Strange set of circumstances.
>
>Eldorado

I'm sure they were.. Can't even fart in the woods nowadays without the FS being on you...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Snort...If that was up by Bass lake/Fresno Dome area I think I know who it belongs to....lol. A bear hunting buddy of mine left it there for a few days because he had to run home and take care of a few things. When he tried to go back it had snowed so much he could'nt get to it. I think his insurance covered it....I'll send him this pic and see if that was his trailer.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

LOL Eel... gotta watch them squatch's..

Hardway, This was up by Wishon.. My friend just reminded me that the guy died and his family couldn't get it down in time before it started snowing... If I would have known that I could have had a friend with a 5th wheel plate tow it down the hill for them..I can't believe I forgot about that..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Sure would like to have a picture of all the sno that was sitting on it. Shame they didn't get it down in time. I know I have been it that same spot of not being able to get something moved before the weather caught us.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>Hardway, This was up by Wishon..
>My friend just reminded me
>that the guy died and
>his family couldn't get it
>down in time before it
>started snowing... If I would
>have known that I could
>have had a friend with
>a 5th wheel plate tow
>it down the hill for
>them..I can't believe I forgot
>about that..
>

Now I feel like a schmuck for my previous comment.

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately."
Benjamin Franklin

3Blade: "Now I feel like a schmuck for my previous comment"

As you should... Just kidding, you didn't know..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom