Snow Geese and Swans

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
I know a kid that has a Ut Swan tag. He has been to Bear River Refuage. 8 times no luck the Swans seem to know! Any Sugestions?? And who has seen any Snow Geese. We Seen a couple dozen near Bear River Refuage.
Rut.

Hey tinkerbell go out behing Willard and head west as far as you can go in the dark. Stay on the dike. The swans are out there and if you get out there before te sun comes up you can get in some awsome shooting on the swans. Take a mountian bike and its alot easier, if you walk you will swear you will never walk out there again. As far as snows my buddy killed one at BRBR last thursday morning. There hit and miss. Good Luck Princress.

elk_img_01.gif

Hey Sweetness
You know me if I walk out there I not only won't want to do it agin. I probably wont want to walk back the first time. Or live through it long enough to tell anybody. Come go goose hunting with us I seen one. I reckon I gots him all fingered out.
Hey I want to tell u of a couple Bucks we spied.
A couple real wall hangers.
That might have been the same day we seen the Snows headed south out of PSG twoards BRBR. Don't call me princess to you it is Miss Princess. Give me a call

Rutn for some un

Howards slough has had tons of swans flying. I even seen a flock of snow geese out there, but they were about 1 mile high.

Thanks Guys and Doll Face Muzz
We got the Swan Finely. Took him out on Bear River on our next trip out there. After going to Willard and Bear River a couple more times. We went out in the Eve and the wind was just howling. Well wene the Swans tried to fly east they ended up about a mile south of the rest area. Well in the morning we had about 5000 of em try to fly back to the west. Tree top tall.
He droped one and he had to hike out in the lake about 150 yds. It was fun. He is going to get it mounted and put it by my fireplace along with my 2 house cats. OH and we did see more Snows PSG. Thanks again
Rutnforfun

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom