Snow and Muck with your hunt?

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
How much snow did you get in the high country on your hunt. Lets hear the storys and trashed trucks.

Rutnbuck

Was a nice day way up North for me Saturday. It down poured rain for about an hour in the early afternoon then it cleared up again. I have a feeling the roads are going to be a bit scary tomorrow morning though.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Well Rut I got snowed on. The roads turned to chit fast!!!

Almost hit a couple trees sliding down sideways in my jeep. Back up the hill was intense. My son wanted to go back up top and I agreed with him. After one mile on that road we decided to head back to lower ground. So after we turned around and were heading back the jeep slid toward the edge of a huge droop off. Pucker factor came into play! I put the passenger side tires in the rut and gained a few pinstripes.

Those mud tires didn't have a chance this weekend...

Took my dad out on the horses. We went in on dusty roads and while we were out it rained just a tiny bit and some snow came with it not much. The best description I can give of this area is like a bar of soap its hard and fairly rough but as soon as it gets wet it turns straight to ice. Felt pretty fortunate to even get out of there without a wreck . Washed that crap off at the car wash and almost got stuck in it pulling out of the wash bay.... That place is one "nasty girl" when its wet.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom