Snooki-mania. Just for Wiszard

feddoc

Long Time Member

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

holy rl-22 !! amazed by her athletic prowess ! would have NEVER thought that lil' portly thing could pull off those moves.

He says, "Look at the size of that....backflip"!! LMAO!! She's my kind of lady. To make her any more sexy she only needed to be wearing a Jack Daniels half shirt. I do like the Mexi's!!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

WTF is Snookie?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Her beer belly popped out when she was doing the round off. BUT.....it was pretty athletic for a ugly,fat chick.

"it was pretty athletic for a ugly,fat chick."

LOL....she's pretty hot for a ugly, fat chick!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Yeah, she's too fat for my liking but to each his own! Wiz, don't forget the flour when you hit that! Hell, she's prolly got more than a few wet spots on her.

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

I don't use flour.....SHAKE AND BAKE baby!!

Steve

>WTF is Snookie?
>
>
horsepoop.gif

>
>Disclaimer:
>The poster does not take any
>responsibility for any hurt or
>bad feelings. Reading threads poses
>inherent risks. The poster would
>like to remind readers to
>make sure they have a
>functional sense of humor before
>they visit any discussion board.
>

A "Snookie" is a fat ugly chick who's pretty hot...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Apr-05-11 AT 10:55AM (MST)[p]Nice.

I guess the WWE is just about her speed...

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I usually check this stuff out at home, sometimes I'm actually glad I cant open things here at work on youtube, I'm thinking this may be one of those times. LOL

GBA

>Cool belly button. You could tuck
>a can of chew in
>there for later.

Get off my brain wave NVB... I was thinking it would make an excelent beer koozie.... The Snookie Koozie...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Can we stick things other than beers in it? LOL

Steve

Botta-bing-botta-boom!! She sucked half that weiner down her throat right out of the bread. Now THATS a lady!!

106snookie.jpg

Steve

I'm way ahead of you Wisz...

8c8a234e.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom