sniper fire LOL

M

manny15

did yah hear the story how Mrs Clinton said she was under sniper fire in Bonia, and the news people are showing a clip of a hole different story, geee's boy some body really fibbed

She's lied and said it wasn't safe where she went, McCain lied and said it was safe in Baghdad were he went last year. you could almost get the impression politians lie.

>She's lied and said it wasn't
>safe where she went, McCain
>lied and said it was
>safe in Baghdad were he
>went last year. you could
>almost get the impression politians
>lie.

I wonder if McCain ever thought he was in danger when he was a POW?

You think he lied about that Dude?

DL

dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

How do you know when a Clinton is lying? They are looking you in the eye and their lips are moving. It is amazing with the Clinton history that people are stupid enough to vote for them.

LOL!! First this and then Carville comparing my Governor to Judas. I don't care who you are, that's funny stuff!!

Judas is one of the kinder names I can think of to call our idiot uncle bill

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

You guys have a short memory, a year ago McCain admited he " misspoke " about Petreaus riding around Baghdad in an un armoured hummer, and that he didn't know about the security on his " safe tour " of the Baghdad market, and his claim about al-Qaeda training in Iran and returning to Iraq. McCain says " I misspoke " quite a bit meaning ok I'm caught fibbing but cut me some slack. you like McCain and hate Hillary so of course you don't see it as the same thing, I don't care much for either one of them but they're both full of crap and will say anything to get elected. accept it.

Heheheh...good cover dude, but honestly, I think it's kinda lame to attempt to defend one lie by pointing out another's lie, as if that somehow justifies the first lie. This thread was about Hillary's lie, which stands on its own merits... ;-)

And although I didn't vote for our current Gov, I think Judas is a little harsh: he's more of an opportunist. To carry Carville's accusation through to its logical ending would make Hillary our Savior--a juicy insight as to how the Clintonians view themselves. Have you been saved?

LMAO!
No thank the real Lord I havn't got that kind of religon.

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they do!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom