SNEEKEE?

P

psemuleys

What ever happend to Sneekee? There website has said under construction for a long time. I want some new shirts! lol

Heard that they took a big hit when Sportsmans filed bankruptcy. my buddy is one of the owners and said they are still working through it all but are on the verge another big run. Hope so. They have the coolest stuff and are just a couple of good ol local boys who love too hunt. Keep them in your prayers

I was wondering the same thing. Shanon (I believe he is one of the owners) found my wallet once and he returned it before I realized it was lost. I am a loyal customer to them and I love the clothing.

Dillon

Shannon hasn't been with SNEEKEE for quite a while now. Clair has another partner and I would imagine you will see them surface again soon! They are great guys and great to work with as well. I too have worn out most of my SNEEKEE shirts.

It's always an adventure!!!

The lady that owns the expressway lube, here in Salem is selling some of there shirts in the office, I think they are older ones but there only $12

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom