Snares

D

Deuce

I saw a sign on a tree while out scouting. I went over to see what it said and came across a snare set by a gov. trapper, the sign said any animal caught, was property of the U.S.D.A. Have any of you come across anything like this?

Bout a 1000 times!!!
Pay close attention,they use Cyanide guns also.

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

And do not touch, or let your dog go anywhere near, a cyanide gun. Most animals that 'investigate' a cyanide gun are dead within 50 feet of it.

what does a Cyanide gun look like? i saw a bunch of yote traps up there on monte, and have seen them there for a few years now, but what do these other guns look like?

They look sorta like a big mushroom with the cap missing. Just sort of a whitish stub, and it probably has some smell that intrigues animals. Anyway, when a coyote bites on it to see what it is, it shoots a small blast of cyanide directly into his mouth. Dead doggy, real quick.

I thought they made the use of cyanide was made illegal years ago?
I think if I lost my dog due to the govt's use of poison the govt trapper might have a problem!

Norkal

INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD!

Your thinking of 1080...its odorless and tasteless...but no antidote for it neither...it was the best stuff and only nailed carnivores.

They are called M-44s. They do the trick. One of our family friends was a Gov trapper and I got to go with him off and on over the summers and winter breaks. The funny part is when a coyote trips the M-44 they slide their mouth all over the snow and are very easy to track:) I had a blast coyote calling all day, setting traps and M-44s shooting squirrels on alfalfa fields etc. A kids paradise! To bad they dont pay $100,000 a year and I would be a Gov trapper:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom