snake head

Where was that?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

The Bobbit Gal said Johns Pecker acted some what the same!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-12 AT 07:30AM (MST)[p]
Creepy.

Just sounds nasty. Purty much is.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-18-12
>AT 07:30?AM (MST)

>
>
>Creepy.
>
>Just sounds nasty. Purty much is.
>
>
>
>
>
>HOOK 'EM!
>_______________________________________
>
>Since I am frequently asked about
>my religion on this site
>and others, I have created
>a profile that explains my
>beliefs. If you are interested
>in finding out more about
>my faith, please visit the
>link below:
>
>http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Don't ever make your Wife mad Roy!

That could be the Family Jewels sittin there!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

>Creepy how the severed head is
>still able to respond.
>
>Eldorado

I think that is a testament to their basic (compared to humans) neurological system.

Years ago when I was active duty, we had to perfrom quarterly test on our high altitude chambers. These chamber are designed to suck the air out as means of simulating the problems aircrew have IF their oxygen system craps out. Suck out some air, simulate 10K, suck out some more air, simulate a higher altitude.

Anyway, once a quarter we would test the leak standards of the chamber. We would seal it up, run through the procedures and take it up to 100K feet to see how much it leaked. FWIW at about 65K, blood and other liquids within the body will boil...unless in a pressure suit.

So, one day I decided to see what would happen to a cockroach. The techs made me cover the pyrex dish because they were sure the cockroach would explode.

Off goes the cockroach to about 50K. Nothing; he is still running around...a bit slower. At 60K he got real slow and at 80K he went belly up, literally, with his legs up in the air. Hmm. We complete the leak check and start to descend. At somwhere just below 60K, his legs started twitching. By 40K he was back up and active.

At that point I fully understood why folks say that cockroaches would survive a nuclear blast, at least the radiation part.

That is down right spooky... Damn I hate snakes, especially the ones that have buzzers on the other end.

"Our house is protected by the good lord and a gun, You'll meet both of them if you show up uninvited."

I know my spirit wasn't overly pleased. My wife's spirit wouldn't be able to sleep for 2 weeks if I showed her that. I grew up in rattle snake country, and got the crap scared out of me on more than one occasion. Sorry, if I see one anywhere near where people are, its spirit is going straight to hell where it belongs.

bucklover - You and I have similar spirits and I also believe that when I kill every rattlesnake I come across that is one less oppurtunity for me to get bit by the snake or it's evil spirit.

"Our house is protected by the good lord and a gun, You'll meet both of them if you show up uninvited."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom