Smooth Moves!

sageadvice

Long Time Member
There's some that can smooth talk to gals, then there's how Gus does it...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>There's some that can smooth talk
>to gals, then there's how
>Gus does it...
>
>
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

Hey Uncle sage!

I think it might be Past Poke Time for ya?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Bess, you must be thinking of someone else. I ain't young no more but i ain't dead!! lol

I just like ol Augustus's moves!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

RAZZIN Ya sage!

You got a Poke down the Street now like you had where you lived before?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Hey sage!

I'm a Thinkin 50.00 was a lot of money back then!

It's probably gonna cost a lot of money today also!

You Best go do a couple Extra Service Calls today!:D:D:D

LOL Eel, poor ol Piano player,.. He ain't getting any, no how!!

I just get the biggest kick out of ol Gus, thought i'd share one of the classic, get right to the point, scenes from one of the greatest flicks ever!

Joey

This Gal is Rich!! Not Bad for a working girl!! ;-)

"Diane Lane net worth: Diane Lane is an American film actress who has a net worth of $35 million. Diane Lane was born and raised in New York City..."

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom