Smokestick WYSFW

BenHuntn

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-12 AT 10:54PM (MST)[p]I would like you Smokestick to explain in detail what the intent of your Landowner/WYSFW volunteer program would entail. Give us an example of your plan. I am asking you to site specific examples of how the average hunter will benefit from the program. I want specific examples how the landowner and your organization will benefit.

Julius

Good luck on that because the response will probably be that he can't say since it is still in the works! Don't worry though because it's just between the landowner and the WYSFW with the State not needing to be involved, according to previous posts.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-12 AT 09:20AM (MST)[p]No you don't understand I want to hear it from You!!! Smoken Mirrors

Julius

SMOKESTICK (735 posts)
Dec-17-12, 08:01 AM (MST)
2. "RE: Smokestick WYSFW"

BenHuntn,
Looks like TOPGUN has already provided you with an answer.
Thanks TOPGUN.

No problem Bob and I'm glad to be of service, but if I was wrong please say so!

What about others that did not get a pm or special message from Smokestick? I for one would sure like to hear about this plan specifically after following these threads. I WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXPLANATION!!!!

>What about others that did not
>get a pm or special
>message from Smokestick? I for
>one would sure like to
>hear about this plan specifically
>after following these threads. I
>WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXPLANATION!!!!
>

How many poker players show their hand before the betting starts?

Come on Smoke, speak up. Yer always talking about you and yer members. Yet yer trying to effect legislation in this State that affects us all. Seems you could at least share yer master vision for this new utopia...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom