Smoke! Nooo!

Sad accident, no one to blame except the kid. Person vs car, I'd be willing to bet that 100% of the time car wins.

Video is on youtube for the time being. Probably will get yanked soon.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

It looked and sounded like stewart hit the gas causing the car to fish tail as he hit him. The kid should never got out of the car but I think there will be charges on stewart.

>It looked and sounded like stewart
>hit the gas causing the
>car to fish tail as
>he hit him. The kid
>should never got out of
>the car but I think
>there will be charges on
>stewart.

He's already been sentenced.....He has to live with the fact that he killed that young man....Tragedy struck 2 families with 1 blow.....

LAST EDITED ON Aug-10-14 AT 03:01PM (MST)[p]Yeah, the kid was a dumb azz for get'in out of his car but Tony pulled a hugh dumbazz his own self, easily could have turned left at the speed he was going to miss the kid. In car camera will tell the tell on Tony. I wouldn't think it was Tonys intent to hit the kid, maybe a little to arrogant.

Tony carries just as much blame for what happened.

Very, very sad. I don't want to say who is at fault one way or the other, but this article gives a good explanation - horrible tragedy!

http://www.motorsport.com/sprint/ne...iver-who-was-killed-but-know-the-whole-story/

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I hope you read that idahoron......

1283eagle_government.jpg

you guys are right, he did hit the gass and kick the ass end of the car out..... The rear end went to the left, away from the kid. He was trying to avoid him.
No matter what, people already convicted stewart for "murder" and I'd put my paycheck down that he did NOT do it on purpose.

Witnesses say that the car in front of stewart had to swerve left to avoid the kid, tony didn't see him till right after that. (dark corner) they were under a "yellow" flag (no transmissions-direct drive from motor to rear end) so they don't stop. Sprint cars only stop on "red" flags and their cruising speed is around 40 mph. Exactly what they were supposed to be doing from flag indications.

100% the kids fault! There is absolutely zero blame on anyone else.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Gonna have to agree with mntman. First off why in the world would you walk out on the track to try and get Tony to stop? He could have been hit by any of the other drivers. Video appeared to me that Tony saw him at the last second and hit the gas to swerve and miss him and ended up catching him with the rear tire. I don't see someone like Tony Stewart intentionally running someone over. Bottom line the kid was an idiot and walked in front of a race car. And he lost.

Racing did this to themselves. They love fights and drama and might even encourage it a little. Think about it, when there's a fight or drama, the camera is there following it and the topic is the fight and not the race anymore. Kind of like Reality TV. The kid was stupid, he should have waited until they gave him the microphone like they always do.

>Racing did this to themselves.
>They love fights and drama
>and might even encourage it
>a little. Think about
>it, when there's a fight
>or drama, the camera is
>there following it and the
>topic is the fight and
>not the race anymore.
>Kind of like Reality TV.
> The kid was stupid,
>he should have waited until
>they gave him the microphone
>like they always do.

+1 Cap'n - but I think this is the very nature of the sport. It has been going on this way since the very beginning, especially at the dirt tracks. Everybody just turns their heads and looks the other way when it comes to off-the-track incidents. It is even celebrated in the media.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I've watched the video numerous times, and have yet to think, man Tony sure went out of his way to miss that kid, BUT, the kid was a dumbazz for get'in out his car.

I'm not a neckcar fan and could really care less....but...Stewart took himself out of this Sundays race which in turn takes him out of the race for the playoff. Still think it didn't effect him? The rest of his life he has to go to sleep knowing he killed that young man. It ain't easy!

Since we are giving opinions, here's mine;

I think Tony had to see the kid exit or at least see the wreck and the kid moving down the track toward him. I'm pretty sure that Tony had time to get out of the kids way if he had wanted to. I think Tony played Chicken with the kid and they both lost. I don't think Tony wanted to have it turn out like it did but he feels guilty because he knows he could have avoided the incident all together had he wanted to at the time.

Guilty of a crime in a Court of Law? I don't think so.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>Since we are giving opinions, here's
>mine;
>
>I think Tony had to see
>the kid exit or at
>least see the wreck and
>the kid moving down the
>track toward him. I'm pretty
>sure that Tony had time
>to get out of the
>kids way if he had
>wanted to. I think Tony
>played Chicken with the kid
>and they both lost. I
>don't think Tony wanted to
>have it turn out like
>it did but he feels
>guilty because he knows he
>could have avoided the incident
>all together had he wanted
>to at the time.
>
>Guilty of a crime in a
>Court of Law? I don't
>think so.
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

+1 agree

>watch the video, if that was
>you son, dad, is it
>still just an accident???

Where in statute does that have anything to do with the culpable elements of a crime Captain Thunderpants?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Tony is a professional. He is a team owner. Here is what he thinks about driver safety.

Im sure he is devastated with the death of this young man. Hope he will race again. If not the sport will miss Smoke.

So Kevin ward was high on weed driven a race car......Looks like natural selections workin just fine!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom