SMOKE BLAMES G/Y TIRES!!!

B

bobcatbess

SMOKE WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THE GOODYEAR TIRES!!!

LOOKS LIKE THEM BOYS HAD THEIR HANDS FULL TODAY!!!

BIFF BURNT HIS TIRES OFF TRYING!!!

LITTLE E DONE A GREAT JOB ALSO!!!

KYLE BUSH TAKES ANOTHER CHECKERED FLAG!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

If it hadn't been for the 19 wrecking every 10 laps there would have only been about 4 cars finish on the lead lap.

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they will!

Maybe smoke should lose a couple pounds and cut that girly hair and his car might handle a little better, Then he won't need to blame the tires.

He came in second, The tires must not have been that bad.

I heard Tony ripping Goodyear a new arse! "If Goodyear can't build a better tire than that, they need to get out of the business!" Ouch!

Congrats to Kyle!

Eel

Kyle Busch is a HOMO, just the flavor of the week. He acts like he's been doin it for 20 years, too big for his britches IMO.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Kyle is a homo and Tony just needs to stay home and play with his self. He is a baby. Wish someone would put him in the wall and end it for him.

Come on MUZZ that's not very nice! Besides - that's what most every other driver tries to do each week - but the problem is - they got to catch him first!

Tony is going to get a big fine out of this one though.

Even Little E was complaining about Goodyear. Not good for them by any means!

GO SMOKE!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I don't know about the tires, but Smoke's hairdo sucks. Smoke is good and I guess that is why I love to hate him. That hair has to go IMO. If I was Joe Gibbs I would cut it for him.

"E" has made a nice showing this year. Now he needs to get in Victory Lane! :)

Roy.....and here I thought you were an intelligent person....Smoke??? Are you serious....I cant stand him and Gordon!!

#88 and #48 are where its at.

Hmmm..........lets see, #20....THEN #88...what's that mean?

I only agree that the hair is really bad, the rest is the reason this sport is entertaining!

Jr needs to get a speach coach.....his interviews ain't far from from makin' him look like a white Mike Tyson. Either that or quit hangin' around guys named Bubba, Big Sway, Gomer, Dewey and Delbert.

Perferred the 88 when it was the 8 and at the back of the fiel... err... blowing engines

Take a kid hunting. You will enjoy it more than they will!

How can you say Stewart sucks,
how many other drivers have
been in the chase as often as he
has. and runs good in almost all
the races.

I went to the vegas race and had a
scanner, he was running the fastest
lap times until he had a "POS" tire
go down.

He doesn't whine as often as all of
you think, Just when he does he makes
sure everybody knows about it.

GO TONY GO !!!!

Next thing you know he will be bitchen at Subway because he's fat. He is one hell of a driver, but a royal dooshbag in person. I hope he blows a tire in every race. He won't win until summer any way.

"How many other drivers have been in the chase as often as Tony has"

There are drivers who have been in the chase every year and Fat Tony is not one of them.

WELL peakfreak!!!

YOU GOT PART OF IT RIGHT!!!

HE'S USUALLY GOT A FAST CAR!!!

TOO BAD HE CAN'T DRIVE IT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom