SMELL ANYTHING Roy???

B

bobcatbess

WELL ITS STILL A SMALL NOSY WORLD HERE IN THE BASIN Roy!!!

WORD FINALLY MADE IT THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE CLEAR FROM TEXAS THAT YOU WASN'T TO PLEASED BEING A TEACHER THE OTHER DAY!!!

NOT ENOUGH VENTILATION OR WHAT???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-14-08 AT 07:23AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-14-08 AT 07:23?AM (MST)

Ohhhh.... it was FOUL! Badddddd!! There were students in the classroom with their eyes watering. If it happens again I am cancelling the rest of class - or at least give them a 10 min. break. Nothing worse than ripping 'em off in class - Silent but DEADLY!

It's bad enough to try and teach people Spanish who don't really want to learn let alone doing it admist a fog of intestinal swamp gas!

Nasty!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I always save them for my naughtiest class they are the ones that seem to appreciate a sick sense of humor.
Driftersifter

LOL Grapevine is a true story, Roy! I didn't tell Bobcat that story. He was not in the room when I shared that. LOL

And DrifterSifter...it wasn't ROY! It was one of his students. Roy said the next teacher who came in almost fell over when she opened the door. LOL

Driftersifter - like TripleK said - it WASN'T me! If it were, I would have cancelled class for sure! Or kept them an extra ten minutes... !!

Doesn't surprise me - it is a small Basin!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Now if we go down the road of student releases I have been assalted many times in my career but the worst one was when we went on an overnight in the winter and had baked beans with raw onions on top of not so well cooked bratwurst. we were in a cabin in about 10 degree weather I went outdoors to use the facilities when I returned I could not believe I had been sleeping in that gas house. Had someone lit a match surely we would have blown.
Driftersifter

Pleasant my @$$!

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom