Smart phone

feddoc

Long Time Member
I'm gonna have to give up and get one as it seems to be the only way for me to monitor my security cameras while traveling.

What do you guys have and what do you like about it?

The navigation is decent. Its nice to be able to google something if I'm out and about. It also acts as an ipod. I get my email on it so I can work anywhere there is service. There are tons of apps you can get that allow you to do many things. Lots of useful tools for them and more un-useful tools for them. I wont live without one now.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Samsung galaxy s2. The s3 is available now. I have a 16 gig sd card for storing stuff....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Same as justr. Pretty handy tool. Amazing the amount of memory and various tools on them.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-12 AT 06:19AM (MST)[p]I have a phone that rings and stuff. I even got a text message once. I need to learn how to text back.

Eel

I'm still waiting, eel. It was kind of important. :)

I have an iphone. I'm sure they all do about the same things just with various systems. I've only got a few naked pics...those were sent to me by Rug from the clubhouse.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Samsung Galaxy Proclaim - $180 at Wally world. $45/month on straight talk - no contracts. Uses Verizon towers, so has GREAT coverage. More features and apps than you'll ever be able to use. It's smaller than the Galaxy S III, but it fits in a pocket better, so there!

I ended up getting a RAZR MAXX. I hate the sunnybeach. If it were not for being able to monitor my security cameras and being able to turn on or off the furnace, I'd rather have a tin can and a string.

Jeeez, I want my old clunker back.

I really like my RAZR but wish I would have spent more for the RAZR MAXX

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom