Smack Off

N

Naildriver

Great smack off ,but unwillingly i voted for Rachel,AKA Richard, AKA Rocky, AKA Ricky.IN HOUSTON.

She put the smackdown on Joe from the OC.

Too bad Joe ran some " super absorbant tampon" smack ,and got run.
Oh well ,there will be some good munchkin karma for Joe next year.

Dont drink the bong water....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I didnt realize that was this Friday and I missed it. Besides the Cavlinasian wins every year and after Jeff in Richmond won it tainted the title forever in my mind. Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!

Dont know what happened to Jeeeffff in Richmond. He won that smackoff a couple yeras ago easily.
18 1/2 inch pipes and a luxury sled....
War - "Come on Rachel ,shave your back"

Maybe the best top 10 ever. 4-5 could have won it but Rome picked the right guy... Brad was great...nerd crack back was classic. Rachael had some good lines. vic brought it to. I thought Jay Mohr sucked though

I have missed the jungle for a few years. That is a great show. Does Terrance still call in? I enjoyed his takes too. Can the smack off be listened to on line?

Holy crap. Did you hear the rerun of Rachel's "EEEERRRR" "AAAASSSS" from the smackoff? It really did sound like a Nascar race.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom