B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

Anybody Participate?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Page Not Found
Sorry, the page you requested could not be found.
We just redesigned our website, and it likely moved to a new location.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

lookin at the video , it looks like there was some scantily clad women there so maybe Rugburn was down there . Last time we talked he did say some thing about getting some cardio in .

I've had many victims that were sluts. I don't think they need to walk around town and let everyone know about it though.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Well Wisz!

I figured you would recognize a few of them!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Salt Lake is sure a freak parade. From what I gather, they are protesting anyone who licks their lips when they go into public dressed like skanks? I bet they would drop an assault on poor Whiz if they had his GPS coordinates. Any bets that most of these 'offended' protesters could not get a starved labrador to lick its lips if they passed it wearing a bikini made of salisbury steak.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ok, I went and read the rest of the story. They are angry at what an official in Canada said in regards to a recent sex crime. Seems to me like nobody was blaming the victim, but rather offering sound advise. Like locking your valuables up to protect them might be a better option than leaving a wad of cash on the dashboard of your unlocked Mercedes and parking it under a pair of tennis shoes hanging from a powerline in Watts.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

A 200" mule deer should be able to stand out in the open in Utard all year and not worry about getting poached either. Good luck with that.:)

Eel

Let's get things straight here. No woman deserves to be raped, and no woman has it coming to them if they dress like a slut. Any woman could be a victim at any time, any place, regardless of what they are wearing or how they portray themselves.

BUT, it's amazing to see how people disregard situational causes or precursors to crime. In most cases, while a victim isn't deserving or the cause of crime, victims are often victims because they don't take measures to mitigate risks. If a white man in a suit and tie carrying a laptop bag walks past some favelas in Sao Paulo, he is likely to get mugged. While he didnt cause or deserve to be a victim, he could have done things to reduce the risk. A woman who dresses slutty, frequents bars, leaves drunk and alone, is not deserving of being raped, but is not helping herself out either. Some criminologists would state that she contributed to her victimization. Anyone that doesnt recognize that is just being too idealistic.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom