Slow game

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
I picked up a 195 lb quarter beef with a half brisket and 2 pork baby back full racks and ten 8 oz marinated and vacuum packed top sirloin steaks.
If tag year is bad. Not wanting to road hunt elk is getting tough at my age.
This beef is going to be good it was about 600.00. I think that's a fair price.

Spendy!

But not as Spendy as Deer & Elk Meat!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Just bought a half a beef in Iowa for $600. Cattle prices in the mountains are ridiculous. While back in Iowa I was informed ethanol plants will be shutting down in the near future which will open up the corn market quite a bit. BTW corn prices are falling and this should trickle down to the consumer end with lower food prices which use corn. About dam time...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

I brought back a whole beef(brother raised in SD) cut and wrapped last year for my whole family and it the best beef we have had in a long time, it will become a year deal for sure.
Cost of steer and butchering of hanging weight was just over 800lbs it cost $1600. took back one of those HUGE coolers(Grizzly) and it didn't all fit it in, had too put some in a Igloo. A bunch of dry ice and it kept all the way back here.
Great deal thanks to my brother.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom